IGNORED

Swindon Is More Important Than Doncaster

the frampton balti

In My Opinion........

We have the best opportunity to progress in the cup for many years

I'm sick of going out in the first round

It is a local derby

We havnt won at home yet this season.

If we cant beat swindon what hope have we against doncaster.

Glamourous home tie against newly promoted (league leaders awaits).

NO PRESSURE THEN LADS !

KM had better take Swindon seriously.

He should be equally determined to win both these games and the fans are sick to death of early cup exits.

I'll be livid if KM can't put out a team to be knock Swindon out of the cup, and do it with some style.

I think the postponement has done us a huge favour.

If we'd played them straight after Ipswich and played the same they could well have won comfortably.

Since beating Leicester and keeping a clean sheet against Portsmouth I'm more confident that we have a chance. I'm still not necessarily expecting victory, but the team that got the last 2 results should be able to beat them.

The Swindon game does not even come close to being as important as Doncaster for me. We have to do well in the league to maintain our championship status and give the manager the chance to rebuild the squad in the summer. Doncaster are bottom of the league and will be low in confidence at the moment. This is a great opportunity for a precious away win and if that means going out of the cup (which I don't see us winning) then so be it.

I think the postponement has done us a huge favour.

If we'd played them straight after Ipswich and played the same they could well have won comfortably.

Since beating Leicester and keeping a clean sheet against Portsmouth I'm more confident that we have a chance. I'm still not necessarily expecting victory, but the team that got the last 2 results should be able to beat them.

speechless-smiley-040.gifspeechless-smiley-040.gif I should bloody well hope so.

This is Swindon we're talking about, we should thrash them.

speechless-smiley-040.gifspeechless-smiley-040.gif I should bloody well hope so.

Do we ever thrash anyone nowadays? We seem to be on the end of them rather than dishing them out!

Would be nice to turn Swinedon over with ease, but I expect it to be a tough game with only a goal in it. Whilst we have done well in the past two games, you couldnt describe our team as being full of goals.

This is a team of professional footballers were talking about, there is never any time where one team 'should' thrash another!

It does happen obviously, but I'd be shocked if we tank them. I hope we do though :)

Do we ever thrash anyone nowadays? We seem to be on the end of them rather than dishing them out!

Would be nice to turn Swinedon over with ease, but I expect it to be a tough game with only a goal in it. Whilst we have done well in the past two games, you couldnt describe our team as being full of goals.

The tactics and formation need to be right but with our respective league positions we should be looking at a very comfortable 3-0 win.

We shouldn't be over confident, just determined, and It's certainly not a fixture City should be facing with trepidation - there's something badly wrong if we are.

You say City rarely thrash anyone, well we won't get many better opportunities than Swindon at home.

AND the Price Is Right @ only £10 .... (Bath charged that for a meaningless pre-season friendly against us ffs) ....

Its rare to get VFM at any level of football nowadays so I hope plenty of people decide to turn up on the night. (despite it being 'only' a first-round league cup game -it aint the JPT)

So COME ON DOWN - help us BEAT THE TOWN :city: - could be the first step on the road to you know where :fingerscrossed: .

Shhhh! As 2D from Bristol rap band Miniscule Attack said 'Brizzle Zity arrrrrrrrgh sleeping giants'. You're still snoozing then.

I truly believe, Nogbad, it will be your pants pulled down tonight and you will given a sound spanking.

Were you outside the ground?

It's a shame cucumber is in goal tonight. We were looking forward to having a laugh watchin Calamity, but we know YOU all think that too.

Congratulations on keeping your manager after THIS SEASON's 3-0 home defeat on the opening day.

Shhhh! As 2D from Bristol rap band Miniscule Attack said 'Brizzle Zity arrrrrrrrgh sleeping giants'. You're still snoozing then.

I truly believe, Nogbad, it will be your pants pulled down tonight and you will given a sound spanking.

haha, brilliant. Hows League 2 by the way? Shrewsbury away looks good this weekend

I'm sure you will find out soon enough.

What a quaint little site this is. You say my team is better than Doncaster. You even have a permanent tab called 'ST Home' - awwww.

But how you can support a team was only formed in 1982 (no heritage) and single handedly scuppered the England World Cup bid by failing to agree on terms with Sainsburys so you could share a ground with your older sisters Brizzle Rovers, is beyond football fans of any other teams.

I surprised you teens are up this early in the summer holidays. I guess you still have to do your paper round.

Anyway, I guess youe team aren't interested in tonight's match. It's not like BCFC have ever had interest in mickey mouse cups is it?

See you in a few hours x

I surprised you teens are up this early in the summer holidays. I guess you still have to do your paper round.

Anyway, I guess youe team aren't interested in tonight's match. It's not like BCFC have ever had interest in mickey mouse cups is it?

See you in a few hours x

Looking forward to it....could be the last meeting for a good few years.

enjoy your day out to the biggest club in the south west, hope you enjoy your Cup Final

See you in a few hours x

fastasleep.gif

I guess when you're hovering a 4 places above the oblivion of Conference football, you have to get your kicks by sounding off. Di Canio is proving about as successful as his hero, Mussolini!

Get Yerselves Down To The Gate Tonight.....

:city:

Cheap night out for Dad (£10) & the Kids (£5 each) ...

the weather looks good

:fingerscrossed:

BRISTOL CITY vs SWINDON TOWN

( giving mums the chance to get on with a bit of housework )

ps.. only joking mums...

:surrender:

erm, did I say 'the weather looks good' ? :sun: ..... blimey, I got that bit wrong! :badmood:

'MUM ..wot's for tea?

'

Archived