IGNORED

Carling Cup Round 2 V Southampton

BcfcAllen

I know it's ifs and buts however if we were to win tomorrow night then we would have a home game against the saints. I just wondered if anyone has any idea what week that fixture would be arranged for only i've been asked at work to cover a collegues shift and in return they would have to cover one of mine and so if anyone could help, i could then get my collegue to cover my shift on the night of the match so i could go if it were to clash. I doubt there's any way that anyone would be able to know this but just though i'd take a punt as i would be gutted if i had my shift covered one week only to find the game was on a different week. Cheers

Yh i was thinking probally then but then thought maybe we might want a longer gap then that because of wed, sat, wed, sat games but also though we may lose players through internationals the week or so after and so then thought maybe we'd leave it til round 3 fixtures were being played. You can see why im bit confused and wanted to try and het the right day off because i'd be gutted if i missed the game. I hate the feeling of knowing we're in action at home and not being there...whoever were against!

Archived