IGNORED

Who Should Lift The Trophy

dziekanowski

Perhaps Tommy to lift it as he's the captain, but then he passes it to Brian, before the rest of the team mob it? Or like you said, maybe together. Perhaps we could have a picture of Brian with it, like last year, there was a pic of the two goalscorers with it, and Coles as man of the match, maybe Brian should have a pic taken with him and the trophy, as he is our star man, and all that? Or something like that...

Guest LeicesterRed
i know tommy doc has been captain all year, but if we win would any one agree that the tinman should be the one to lift the trophy?

We have to beat the opposition before anyone can hold up the trophy. I feel people are getting a little over confident here.

Nothing is cut and dried with this game , and after the Swindon game it would appear Brighton have a little luck on their side.

They are not going to be a push over, and as our scoring record ain`t great it`ll be a nail biting game.

Hope I`m wrong and we whup `em

Guest MH BHAFC

Getting a bit over confident arent ya ?

It will be the Collusus that is Cullip, after having embarassed ya at penalties.

Guest MH BHAFC
not much confidence if u think its going to go to penalties!

Anyone who doesnt think its going to be anything but a tight game doesnt know their football.

We dont give much away, and use Little Neon and Big Chris Iwelumo on the break.

If we play against you like we did at AG, your going to have to find a way to break us down, which you couldnt do before.

Apart from which.....weve got some serious LUCK going our way. :laugh:

Archived