IGNORED

Asus

WRERE

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has/had an ASUS laptop/notebook? Main reason I ask is that I have warranty and the charger has broke and my mum phoned up Comet (who I purchased the notebook/laptop from) and they told me I had to go online to fill out a form or call a number and they will pick up the charger and replace/fix the charger.

If anyone has had a ASUS laptop/notebook, and have the phone number or the form, can you please send it to me or guide me in the right direction.

Many thanks in advance

Do you still need this I used it recently and must say service to fix my laptop under warranty was class. pretty sure if you go on ther website there is a feature to email them the info and they sort it all out. You just have to print out your oiginal invoice/receipt to prove date of purchase

They had to gut it an replace the motherboard or something like that and they still picked it up by courier, sorted it and got it back within a week.

Only criticism is there isnt much flexibility on delivery/timing instructions. Fortunately i was around when courier turned up both times.

Do you still need this I used it recently and must say service to fix my laptop under warranty was class. pretty sure if you go on ther website there is a feature to email them the info and they sort it all out. You just have to print out your oiginal invoice/receipt to prove date of purchase

They had to gut it an replace the motherboard or something like that and they still picked it up by courier, sorted it and got it back within a week.

Only criticism is there isnt much flexibility on delivery/timing instructions. Fortunately i was around when courier turned up both times.

I don't need it anymore, but thanks anyway. I called them up and used the service on their website and apparently I have to go to the place I brought it and they will replace it, but I rang up the store I bought it from and apparently ASUS need to replace it. After long calls Comet have agreed they will sort the problem out for me

Actually I do still need this as apparently my battery is buggered so i'll need to replace it

Archived