IGNORED

Anyone Surprised?

Murraysrightplum

This Club - Manager...Players...Chairman .. produce more empty words and pointless drivel than any other sports team I can think of...........so get ready for whole load more after this latest embarrassment. If their was an award for creative excuses we would win our first trophy.

absolutely shambolic. The players showed no passion at all (bar adomah and wilson), we were clueless, lazy and boring. I try and normally stay as posssible but tonight i have lost it. The whole thing needs setting up all over again and the club need to look at themselves and wake up!!! Very angry tonight! Rant over

Strong words needed from our chairman to everyone at the club (management included).

Everything needs shaking up and if that means we have to cash Maynard in and start afresh then so be it, things are not working at the moment, especially our attacking play.

BCAGFC

P.s. Not surprised at all, they wanted it more than us and we have a record of gutless performances against lower league opposition in this cup.

Strong words needed from our chairman to everyone at the club (management included).

Everything needs shaking up and if that means we have to cash Maynard in and start afresh then so be it, things are not working at the moment, especially our attacking play.

BCAGFC

As me and my workmates often say to each other........"Good point....... Well made"

Its things like this that justify my decision not to go tonight - the club are giving me plenty of reasons not to attend football at the moment. Im concerned that this startas a downward spiral.

...history will show that the downward spiral started the moment Coppell told Lansdown he was quitting...

Its not about being bad losers, were awful, well and truly awful.

Frankly not really implied........... I thought we were supossed to be putting out a strong squad......... I lost interest at the point that we got the 'We want a good cup run' type of speech that we have heard so many times before

...history will show that the downward spiral started the moment Coppell told Lansdown he was quitting...

It's been long before that,

Personally I see Orr smashing his Cheekbone at wembley as the moment everything started going downhill massively, we've yet to fully arrest that.

utter bollocks.

History will say that the downward spiral started when Johnson admirably but mistakenly stood by the players that got us promoted for too long.

History won't be as blinkered by what is starting to look like hatred. I respect you as a poster RE, but it's dwindling with every snide and immature attack on Millen.

Not surprised 1 bit couldn't be bothered to go if it had been free admission no ambition or drive from management,players or the puppet board not a single home goal in 3 matches a one off win from a player trying to get a move away , Players under no threat of being cleared out in a nice little bubble taking in a nice weekly wage for doing bugger -all ,the fanbase is falling per match and nothing has come out of the club of any substance except empty words or no statement the fans have shelled out for season tickets yet again and if anything the performances are worse than last season............... Its a freefall downward spiral towards league 1 which will make a new ground a total white elephant as people want a team worth supporting with some guts and pride not a plastic souless show-bowl the mighty Swindon Town get another payday City get a match day off so no surprise at all.

It's been long before that,

Personally I see Orr smashing his Cheekbone at wembley as the moment everything started going downhill massively, we've yet to fully arrest that.

agreed - but perhaps the play-off run was a false dawn

...Lansdown losing face and panicking will have far greater consequences in the long run IMO...

utter bollocks.

History will say that the downward spiral started when Johnson admirably but mistakenly stood by the players that got us promoted for too long.

History won't be as blinkered by what is starting to look like hatred. I respect you as a poster RE, but it's dwindling with every snide and immature attack on Millen.

Sorry to say it to such a dedicated poster on here - but like a number of the other bulk posters you've backed the wrong horse Jordan. Millen is only heading in one direction...as is the club. Been heading that way for the past year. It's not hatred...the bloke is out of his depth.

Sorry to say it to such a dedicated poster on here - but like a number of the other bulk posters you've backed the wrong horse Jordan. Millen is only heading in one direction...as is the club. Been heading that way for the past year. It's not hatred...the bloke is out of his depth.

It's coming across as hatred and since Ipswich it's been snide from you in particular.

I've not backed any horses, I just happen to have a bit of patience and object to the internet ninja's trying to attribute the blame for every single failure at BCFC to one man. Are you so delusional that you think simply changing a manager will fix everything. Papering over the cracks springs to mind.

If, as you so desperately long for, Millen was sacked, the new guy would have exactly the same constraints from above and in the squad as Millen. The club needs a revamp of playing staff and Millen is trying to do that, Perhaps the club needs to have a revamp of the entire coaching team too, I don't really know... But one thing I can say is that having seen nearly all of the players that Millens predecessors signed play for several seasons now; They just ain't good enough.

on a side note, I'm not entirely sure what my posting "rate" has to do with anything. If we added all the previous aliases you posted from behind before running off in a hissy fit I'm sure you wouldn't look quite as inactive as you seem to think you look?

Don't want to get into a slanging match with you, we've done enough of that. On previous subjects, even though I have disagreed with you, I have developed a respect for the way you put your views across (I'm sure many think I could learn something from you) But of late that posting style has disappeared when talking about Millen.

It's coming across as hatred and since Ipswich it's been snide from you in particular.

I've not backed any horses, I just happen to have a bit of patience and object to the internet ninja's trying to attribute the blame for every single failure at BCFC to one man. Are you so delusional that you think simply changing a manager will fix everything. Papering over the cracks springs to mind.

Gary Johnson did ok I recall.

Millen is useless - I've seen enough City managers to spot a duff one.

You're right - volume of posts means nothing but Millen has had the support of some of the more prominent members of the Forum...their judgement looks more suspect by the week.

But hey - the troubles aren't solely of KM's making I agree with you on that. The buck stops with Lansdown. The chap may have made shed loads before he popped off into tax exile - but despite his promises he isn't running a successful football club...and nor are his placemen.

I'm no longer a season ticket holder and won't be wasting much time or money at the Gate in the immediate future. Doesn't stop me caring about the club's long term future. Good luck to those of you who get down there.

Archived