IGNORED

2 More Fans Lost

punnett

My 2 boys just got back from ground, both said they wont be going again this season while Millens in charge, more and more people votong with their feet, come on Landsdown you acted quick enough when Tinnion was out of his depth, put Millen and us out of our misery and do the decent thing.

My 2 boys just got back from ground, both said they wont be going again this season while Millens in charge, more and more people votong with their feet, come on Landsdown you acted quick enough when Tinnion was out of his depth, put Millen and us out of our misery and do the decent thing.

I think Lansdown will leave it to Sexstone and Sexstone in my eyes won't have the backbone to get rid of him, Tinnion walked if i remember rightly :dunno:

Sexton has more backbone than lansdown. If a chop needs to be made he will, he will not um and after like lansdown. Let's see how big a part lansdown's son has in the board Room. I still think it would be wrong to get rid off Millen, but I am getting frustrated

******* clueless tonight, swindon wanted it more????? What a load of bollox, Swindon wanting it more does not excuse the long ball borefest ive just watched,

The sad thing is from what i saw tonight, that Swindon side would beat ours more times out of 10 than we would beat them

Pathetic Millen, just resign

Tinnion resigned. Landsdown should've sacked him but didn't. (And of course should never have even considered him for manager let alone actually appointing him.) He certainly didn't handle that situation well and should not be applauded for it.

Times are hard and spending a lot of money watching City playing poorly week in week out is depressing, but the point of being a football supporter who ever you follow is to support your club threw good and bad times. Were not moving forward at the moment but we need to stick by the city the good times dont come without facing the bad times.

Took my two lads today, 10YO and a 13YO............the eldest was falling asleep, and the 10 year old, a real football nut just wanted to go early. So so dissapointing to see the lack of anything at the gate tonight. Also the route in was full of families and kids; no doubt tempted by the cheap offer. I wonder how many will be badgering their parents to go again. Just more converts to Sky TV, and the X box, and folks its not for the lack of trying. Boring boring.......

Sexton has more backbone than lansdown. If a chop needs to be made he will, he will not um and after like lansdown. Let's see how big a part lansdown's son has in the board Room. I still think it would be wrong to get rid off Millen, but I am getting frustrated

Yes Indeed!!

KM has a lot of thinking to do right now! Really we cant score a goal without Maynard, we are out of the league cup, a very good revenue earner and haven't won at home yet!

Yes bloody frustrating is what it is! I still would give the manager more time but you gotta think that that will be limited to no more than about five games.

I brought my boy wednesday night,hes now 10 and watched city a few times last year and his first this season,To say he wasnt impressed is an understatement,And one thing he said was why is the swindon manager bouncing around like an idiot and citys is just stood there...Just summed it up.He doesnt want to go back to ashton gate unless we improve and i feel the same,And i hate saying it..

A manager shows paasion it reflects through the team gives everyone a lift.Im not going back unless i see a new manager and coaching set up it needs to improve,Signing new players isnt the answer (Saying that a bloody left back)..

I brought my boy wednesday night,hes now 10 and watched city a few times last year and his first this season,To say he wasnt impressed is an understatement,And one thing he said was why is the swindon manager bouncing around like an idiot and citys is just stood there...Just summed it up.He doesnt want to go back to ashton gate unless we improve and i feel the same,And i hate saying it..

A manager shows paasion it reflects through the team gives everyone a lift.Im not going back unless i see a new manager and coaching set up it needs to improve,Signing new players isnt the answer (Saying that a bloody left back)..

It can also make you look a real chump and make you lose all credibility with fans and players alike ala Barry Fry.

You do what you do, and always make sure it is your way. if you are a thinker not a animated shouter then that is what you are, what is the point in pretending? the players will know it is all BS aimed at impressing the fans, it won't impress them or make them work harder, if anything they will lose respect for you

Yes i agree sometimes you will loose respect..But im trying to say millen just stands there the hole game if your going to stand the hole game give some indication that you do motivate the team,He Doesnt even sit back and and reflect a game..He does look totally clueless..Watching from the dolman gives you a great idea what the teams playing like..It looked shocking from where i was sitting to much space in midfield,Gaps at the back the team didnt seem to have a clue to what shape etc..killkenny was always instructing players where to be..And skuse was captain?? Im sorry but i dont believe these set of players get one bit of motivation from him..And most of the time a team play to the managers personality...Well are game at the mo just says it all!!

Disappointing thing about last night was we've potentially lost even more fans. Cheap tickets meant last night was one for the kids. A lot of dads and little-uns at the game, they won't be back in a hurry. Especially not at full price.

well one pr exercise to make up for the non showing of the "team" last night, would be to give a refund or partial refund/ voucher to another night match.. probably wouldnt happen as pr is virtualy non-existant and they havent the whit to think of it

Don't worry, Millen: if people stop supporting the team just because the results aren't what they want, they aren't fans anyway.

Its not just about the results though is it? The standard of football over the last 2 or 3 years has been pathetic. In the 80s we werent great, but there was a passion for the club on and off the pitch,where is that now? I think most people would accept defeats as long as the players tried and they tried to play some decent football. Im a season ticket holder, but if i wasnt, i wouldnt go down anymore, the only thing that keeps me going is the social side. Im ****** if i can watch City sober these days! Anyway, who the **** are you to say we,re not fans if we stop going?

I was 9 years old on my first game. It was 1996, and the thing that got me hooked was the atmosphere.

I didn't care that we'd won (3-1 against Wrexham, Nugent scored two and Tins scored a screamer) but it was how loud it was, how many people there seemed to be (I had no real frame of reference!) and the way everybody seemed to love it that reeled me in.

I can honestly say that I've never enjoyed a game less than last night. City had no shape or method, AG was a library, KM was a statue even at 70 minutes, the guy behind me wouldn't stop talking (at one point even giving his opinion on Peterborough-Ipswich at the top of his voice) and the catering ran out of bloody pies. My girlfriend was with me, and she definitely won't be driving me to Bristol during mid-week again. More revenue lost, even if it is only a few quid from me.

3 More at present, City won't allow me whilst I'm under investigation, so my 2 kids didn't want to go either. Cancelled Season ticket, because of this, so was it a blessing in disguise.... No, because I still want to be there, but City have to follow their procedures ..........:tumbleweed:

I think Lansdown will leave it to Sexstone and Sexstone in my eyes won't have the backbone to get rid of him, Tinnion walked if i remember rightly :dunno:

Tinnion did walk he quit after crying to his wife on the phone at Swansea for a few days.

Archived