IGNORED

One Player To Sign In The Summer

Yeah graham would be good but if they have already rejected a bid of 200,000 where is our money coming from
Well we sold Scott Murray for about £650,000 then we brought Lee Miller for about £325,000 then Luke Wilkshire for about £275,000 then Marc Goodfellow for about £100,000 then brought Scott Murray back for about £500,000.

It is down to Steve Lansdown and the other directors who have put their cash forward.

But with added season tickets etc surely we could afford Graham

Onandi Lowe - apparently released by Coventry already and he only went to them from Rushden in April. Real class that guy as Rushden found when they dropped from 14th to relegated after letting him go
Personally I would go for Scott Taylor (Blackpool).

As for Lowe, he'll be lucky to get a team after being arrested for drugs offences recently, I'm guessing that's why Coventry are releasing him after only 2 months!!

Got to be Leon Knight or Scott Taylor. Lee Trundle is pretty good in Division 3 but isn't 2 divisions (hopefully) a bit of a big leap? I may be completley wrong but has he played anything above Division 3? I'm just thinking it may be a bit of a risk as he is unproven. :clap:

Archived