IGNORED

Tickets

Rob k

Because whoever is needs a rocket up their Arse

My father in law took advantage of an offer and went up to the club and purchased 2 tickets before the origional game was cancelled, they could not print the tickets there and then so said they would post them to my home address.

Anyway cut a long story short the tickets never arrived and then the game got cancelled so i phoned them up and they said they would send them as they had not been sent, They never arrived, I phoned again to be told that they still had not been sent but nothing to worry about they will get sent overnight - They never arrived so i called again thursday last week, They said they would be with me Monday latest, Surprise surprise they never arrived.

I phoned Monday night again, (begining to get pi**ed off by now) to be told that my tickets would be waiting at the williams ticket office for me, I get to the ground at 7.20 and queued for 20 mins to get my tickets to be told that they were not there and i would have to go to the main ticket office opposite the shop, i had specifically asked if they would be in the Williams collection point and was told they definatley would be there.

I then had to queue again for another 20 mins to collect my tickets and missed the first 15 mins of the game.

Surley getting tickets should not be this difficult? Its an absolute shambles down there and i would be embarressed to be the manager if this is how it works.

Not that anything will happen but who is the best person to forward my complaint to as i was fairly p*ssed off as this should be routine for a football club?

Because whoever is needs a rocket up their Arse

My father in law took advantage of an offer and went up to the club and purchased 2 tickets before the origional game was cancelled, they could not print the tickets there and then so said they would post them to my home address.

Anyway cut a long story short the tickets never arrived and then the game got cancelled so i phoned them up and they said they would send them as they had not been sent, They never arrived, I phoned again to be told that they still had not been sent but nothing to worry about they will get sent overnight - They never arrived so i called again thursday last week, They said they would be with me Monday latest, Surprise surprise they never arrived.

I phoned Monday night again, (begining to get pi**ed off by now) to be told that my tickets would be waiting at the williams ticket office for me, I get to the ground at 7.20 and queued for 20 mins to get my tickets to be told that they were not there and i would have to go to the main ticket office opposite the shop, i had specifically asked if they would be in the Williams collection point and was told they definatley would be there.

I then had to queue again for another 20 mins to collect my tickets and missed the first 15 mins of the game.

Surley getting tickets should not be this difficult? Its an absolute shambles down there and i would be embarressed to be the manager if this is how it works.

Not that anything will happen but who is the best person to forward my complaint to as i was fairly p*ssed off as this should be routine for a football club?

Jayne Maggs is the ticket office manager. Her email is jayne.maggs@bcfc.co.uk

I had a similar thing happen to me last season where my members card wasn't loaded correctly so couldn't get into the ground and had to go to ticket office to sort it out. I missed the first 5 mins of the game - and our first goal. To be fair they were very apologetic and gave me a complimentary ticket to a game of my choice to make amends.

Jayne Maggs is the ticket office manager. Her email is jayne.maggs@bcfc.co.uk

I had a similar thing happen to me last season where my members card wasn't loaded correctly so couldn't get into the ground and had to go to ticket office to sort it out. I missed the first 5 mins of the game - and our first goal. To be fair they were very apologetic and gave me a complimentary ticket to a game of my choice to make amends.

Thanks very much, i shall send her an e-mail tomorrow

Ticketing seemed a shambles generally last night.

I convinced a few of the guys from my office to come with me last night as it was only a tenner to get in and they'd not been before. We turned up about 10 minutes before kick off to pay at the gate to find the queue not moving because they'd run out of tickets - not as in available seats - but as in the actual physical bits of paper. They had sent someone off to go and find more, which finally arrived 10 minutes after kick off, during which time a lot of people seemed to give up and go to the pub instead. When we got to the front of the queue she could only offer us four tickets spread across four different stands in Dolman. As it was so empty, it was easy for us to just find four seats in a row anyway though thankfully.

Combined with the quality of the football last night, I'm afraid last night didn't leave a good impression of the club to my colleagues :(

Further to last nights rant Jayne Chappell has kindly taken the time to look in to my complaint and has contated me to explain where things went wrong, she was very sorry that things had gone wrong and to be fair to her the things that went wrong were generally out of her controll.

She was very good to deal with and I would certainly urge anyone with a problem contact her by e-mail, I sent an email at 6.30 this morning and she had responded by 7.30 explaining she did not start until 9 and would sort things out, which she has.

Something else I have noticed- and this is most infuriating. Two home League games this season, try to buy tickets for Block F quite far forward in the Atyeo to sit with mate. Both times, sold out nothing there- see mate at halftime and as per it is always empty in that area. What gives?Is it laziness, lack of professionalism? Baffling and infuriating in equal measure...

Don't wanna hijack this thread, but I discovered last week that Bristol city have removed the student prices.

I wanted to take my little brother who is a Uni student, and for the Atyeo they wanted the full £25! Fine for me, but he couldn't justify it...

This slipped under the radar didn't it? I know a few mates who always got student tickets and noone checked their ids ever.

Punishment for all, and I don't think my little bro will be back until he graduates.

Sort it out city.

Don't wanna hijack this thread, but I discovered last week that Bristol city have removed the student prices.

I wanted to take my little brother who is a Uni student, and for the Atyeo they wanted the full £25! Fine for me, but he couldn't justify it...

This slipped under the radar didn't it? I know a few mates who always got student tickets and noone checked their ids ever.

Punishment for all, and I don't think my little bro will be back until he graduates.

Sort it out city.

Have to say, think it may come back to bite the club on the arse. I'm a student myself and considered not going anymore even to games I'm in Bristol for when I heard it had changed- someone I know will only go to games which are cheaper as I mentioned on another thread- certainly not paying the full whack.

Archived