IGNORED

Our Wingers

ark_at_ee_mind

It's starting to do my head in. Week in week out you see JCR cutting inside. I can understand why he does it (because he's not actually very good at crossing), but now Woolford is doing it is well, also to no avail.

This tends to mean that quite often they end up out of position after one of their pointless cuts inside and if/when McCallister/Skuse/Elliott/Kilkenny regain possession and are looking for someone to play it out to on the left, there is no one there and we end up doing hoofball or going backwards.

Seems that the only player we have that is capable of playing on the wing, staying on the wing, and then delivering a decent cross is Albert.

I'd think it's about time Bolasie had a go on the left personally.

I'd be interested to see where/how Woolford played for Scunny. I personally see potential in him, but he hasn't got the pace to play on the wing.

He does however, like to link up the play and I think in the right system through the centre he would be OK. Kilkenny on what I've seen so far is more of a deep-lying midfielder and I don't think he is going to link the midfield and attack as we'd hoped.

Archived