IGNORED

In 5 Years Time.

Johnny Casio

Like all of us, I can't help but squirm at the current inconsistent disappointment that current form has brought. Who wants their team to lose after all? Personally, I am a fan of all cup opportunities - they just offer something different, an opportunity an experience and a bit of a journey. It's not great to see our beloved team fall at the first hurdle once more. It is however, not the end of the world. It has no bearing on the league and if anything means we may have less injuries / fatigued players then that of those still involved in the cup.

Yes, losing to lesser opposition (no disrespect to Swindon) and in such a Blasé manner is unacceptable. If you go to a theme park and half the rides are not working, you would want your money back. This, is a perfectly acceptable opinion to have. We are paying to be entertained.

There are no terms and conditions on a ticket that explain, you are entitled to a refund if some players don't pull their weight. Imagine if there was though!? We'd get some good PR out of it and it might get the message through!

Having said this, I don't know what the solution to our troubles would be.

There are so many factors in our current set up to consider.

Kieth Millen, I really like him as a person - he is honest and feels our pain. As a manager, it is hard to say. He is still learning. At the clubs expense? Yes. But could he come good given more time? You are never too old to learn or change and I almost see Keith as a coiled spring. At some point he is going to be released and that is when we will get the best out of him. I don't think this time is far away.

Keith has been restructuring behind the scenes - from coaching staff to football / performance analysts, he has a team at the club. OK, right now, all the results we want may not be coming in, however, building this team can only be a sign that he is organising. Organising for the long term.

Again that can be said for some of his signings. Bolasie and Taylor - surely these are seen as investments for the future? We have potentially signed a lot of skill, players who are yet to mature. Whose to say Keith isn't building in an Alex Feguson esque way. (don't shoot me, I am not making a direct comparison between Keith and the greatest football manager in history).

Maybe Keith hasn't got the balance right between youth and experience - we have until next week to correct this.

Budgets. Sure we have a wealthy chairman who has and continues to give SO much to this club and yes there calls that he may need to make which underline the direction we are heading in. Last season we were distracted as a club by the new stadium campaigning - we came together as a club and we are going in the perfect direction to achieve this goal. We are seeing what can be achieved through hard work off the pitch.

Us. We give so much time passion and commitment as fans. It is only human to want reward for our efforts. As fans, I think because we have no direct control over what happens, it's easy to feel as if we are watching a car crash with our hands tied. The question is, can we do even more? Can we convert friends and family to come to the gate, can we raise the current, silent atmosphere? I know, whose going to want to watch a team lose? But we can make a difference. We all have a mutual interest and we all want the same thing.

My question is. What can we do to stand up to the plate of the 12th man? We don't just go to football to observe, we go to support and participate. I know it's hard to think positive but there's a reason we are on this forum.

Apologies for my ramblings. If nothing else, it helps getting thoughts out there. We haven't just bean beaten 7-1 by Swansea and we are not in League One whilst watching a real servant (Tinnion) fall from grace. Our expectations are just ever increasing after the success of our first season back here in the Championship.

5 years ago we were City fans and in 5 years time we will be City fans.

Like all of us, I can't help but squirm at the current inconsistent disappointment that current form has brought. Who wants their team to lose after all? Personally, I am a fan of all cup opportunities - they just offer something different, an opportunity an experience and a bit of a journey. It's not great to see our beloved team fall at the first hurdle once more. It is however, not the end of the world. It has no bearing on the league and if anything means we may have less injuries / fatigued players then that of those still involved in the cup.

Yes, losing to lesser opposition (no disrespect to Swindon) and in such a Blasé manner is unacceptable. If you go to a theme park and half the rides are not working, you would want your money back. This, is a perfectly acceptable opinion to have. We are paying to be entertained.

There are no terms and conditions on a ticket that explain, you are entitled to a refund if some players don't pull their weight. Imagine if there was though!? We'd get some good PR out of it and it might get the message through!

Having said this, I don't know what the solution to our troubles would be.

There are so many factors in our current set up to consider.

Kieth Millen, I really like him as a person - he is honest and feels our pain. As a manager, it is hard to say. He is still learning. At the clubs expense? Yes. But could he come good given more time? You are never too old to learn or change and I almost see Keith as a coiled spring. At some point he is going to be released and that is when we will get the best out of him. I don't think this time is far away.

Keith has been restructuring behind the scenes - from coaching staff to football / performance analysts, he has a team at the club. OK, right now, all the results we want may not be coming in, however, building this team can only be a sign that he is organising. Organising for the long term.

Again that can be said for some of his signings. Bolasie and Taylor - surely these are seen as investments for the future? We have potentially signed a lot of skill, players who are yet to mature. Whose to say Keith isn't building in an Alex Feguson esque way. (don't shoot me, I am not making a direct comparison between Keith and the greatest football manager in history).

Maybe Keith hasn't got the balance right between youth and experience - we have until next week to correct this.

Budgets. Sure we have a wealthy chairman who has and continues to give SO much to this club and yes there calls that he may need to make which underline the direction we are heading in. Last season we were distracted as a club by the new stadium campaigning - we came together as a club and we are going in the perfect direction to achieve this goal. We are seeing what can be achieved through hard work off the pitch.

Us. We give so much time passion and commitment as fans. It is only human to want reward for our efforts. As fans, I think because we have no direct control over what happens, it's easy to feel as if we are watching a car crash with our hands tied. The question is, can we do even more? Can we convert friends and family to come to the gate, can we raise the current, silent atmosphere? I know, whose going to want to watch a team lose? But we can make a difference. We all have a mutual interest and we all want the same thing.

My question is. What can we do to stand up to the plate of the 12th man? We don't just go to football to observe, we go to support and participate. I know it's hard to think positive but there's a reason we are on this forum.

Apologies for my ramblings. If nothing else, it helps getting thoughts out there. We haven't just bean beaten 7-1 by Swansea and we are not in League One whilst watching a real servant (Tinnion) fall from grace. Our expectations are just ever increasing after the success of our first season back here in the Championship.

5 years ago we were City fans and in 5 years time we will be City fans.

Totally agree with the post, but in what league will we be City fans in,

I have no real connection or passion for any of the current players - and it pains me to say that....

Gone are Murray, Orr, Basso - those type of players. They got me off my seat and my voice lost.

Albert could do it, but even he seems bored with Bristol city right now!

:yes: Could'nt have put it better myself

In a dream i could see the future, so In 5 years time I can tell you that.................................

The Nicky Maynard thread will have reached 30,000 posts and Leicester's bid will have incrased to £25m + Waghorn, Peter Shilton, Gary Lineker, Sven's children, Leicester Tigers and the Walkers Crisps business. We will have a back four made up of wingers and the diggers will be due to move into Ashton Vale " in the next few weeks".

Robbored will still be saying that Millen needs to be given time to see through his overhaul of the coaching setup and the development squad, but that we should be patient, as RR seeslittle danger o relegastion to the Blue Square league. Steve Lansdown will have retired to the Cayman Islands because of the scandel caused by NTTDS thread on OITB in 2011, and having sold his shareholding to Red Trousers from the Tobacco Factory .

The new stadium will by then have been scaled down, so we will be using the old stands from the Memorial Stadium, which Rovers kindly donated after they moved into their their new 30,000 stadium on the UWE site in time for their first season in the premier league under manager Gary Johnson, for whom Nicky Hunt, Dave Clarkson and LeeJohnson had been outstanding performers since their free transfers across the cIty in 2012.

Having dropped to the football league basement division, the club's board announced they had to explore new ways of generating extra revenue, as the club was finding it hard to pay veteran Keeper David James' pension of £35,000 per week on gates of only 3,000. One of these initiatives will be to charge owners for walking their dogs on the village green.

My God - it's not a dream but a nightmare!

In a dream i could see the future, so In 5 years time I can tel you that.................................

The Nicky Maynard thread will have reached 30,000 posts and Leicester's bid will have incrased to £25m + Waghorn, Peter Shilton, Gary Lineker, vens children, Leicester Tigers and the Walkers Crisps business. We will have a back four made up of wingers and the diggers will be due to move into Ashton Vale " in the next few weeks".

Robbored will still be saying that Millen needs to be given time to see through his overhaul of the coaching setup and the development squad, but that we should be ptient as he is certain that we will not be in danger of relegation to the Blue Square league. Steve Lansdown will have retired to the Cayman Islands because of the scandel caused by NTTTD thread on ITB in 2011, and having sold his shareholding to Red Trousers from the Tobacco Factory .

The new stadium will by then have been scaled down, so we will be using the old stands from the Memorial Stadium, which Rovers kindly donated after they moved into their their new 30,000 stadium on the UWE site in time for their first season in the premier league under manager Gary Johnson, for whom Nicky Hunt, Dave Clarkson and LeeJohnson had been outstanding performers since their free transfers across the cIty in 2012.

Having dropped out of the football league, the club's board announced they had to explore new ways of generating extra revenue, as the club was finding it hard to pay veteran Keeper David James' pension of £35,000 per week on gates of only 3,000. One of these initiatives will be to charge owners for walking their dogs on the village green.

:rofl2br: Brilliant!

In a dream i could see the future, so In 5 years time I can tell you that.................................

The Nicky Maynard thread will have reached 30,000 posts and Leicester's bid will have incrased to £25m + Waghorn, Peter Shilton, Gary Lineker, Sven's children, Leicester Tigers and the Walkers Crisps business. We will have a back four made up of wingers and the diggers will be due to move into Ashton Vale " in the next few weeks".

Robbored will still be saying that Millen needs to be given time to see through his overhaul of the coaching setup and the development squad, but that we should be patient, as RR seeslittle danger o relegastion to the Blue Square league. Steve Lansdown will have retired to the Cayman Islands because of the scandel caused by NTTDS thread on OITB in 2011, and having sold his shareholding to Red Trousers from the Tobacco Factory .

Having dropped out of the football league, the club's board announced they had to explore new ways of generating extra revenue, as the club was finding it hard to pay veteran Keeper David James' pension of £35,000 per week on gates of only 3,000. One of these initiatives will be to charge owners for walking their dogs on the village green.

clapping.gif very good!

Having dropped to the football league basement division, the club's board announced they had to explore new ways of generating extra revenue, as the club was finding it hard to pay veteran Keeper David James' pension of £35,000 per week on gates of only 3,000. One of these initiatives will be to charge owners for walking their dogs on the village green.

Love it!:clapping:

This actually is quite funny

If it wasn't so close to the truth the Ashton Gate rest home for tired over the hill journeymen footballers will no doubt be full with a waiting list of deadwood eager to get in, their will be more people using the Ashton Vale Wildlife Conservation Theme park than watching City play Burton Albion..... City will be launching a new sponsorship with Rich'es Cider and Clarkes pies after Thatchers,Natch and Blackthorn pull out due to not getting their emptys back. Chairman Colin Sexstone say's the club has the full backing of what's his name that use to come to all the matches and that the funding of the club will be secure once we get £20,000,000 for Marlon Jackson oh no that was Nicky Maynard.......After ditching the academy the scouting network was concentrating on Blue Square South for the main influx of new young players and hope to see some signings within the next 10 years , assistant deputy coach David James feels he is still worth his place in the team as he likes the area and Keith is a really nice man who understands i don't need to train" Keith has lots of new idea's once he gets his own team built and i want to be here as part of the Stitch - up err set-up the fans need to understand Rome wasn't built in a day , you can't make a omlette without breaking eggs,patience is a virtue,we can't rush into these things.All good things come to those that wait . It was hoped soon for a start date on the planned John Atyeo statue but with increasing costs the size has had to be scaled down it will be a fitting tribute just smaller .

If it wasn't so close to the truth the Ashton Gate rest home for tired over the hill journeymen footballers will no doubt be full with a waiting list of deadwood eager to get in, their will be more people using the Ashton Vale Wildlife Conservation Theme park than watching City play Burton Albion..... City will be launching a new sponsorship with Rich'es Cider and Clarkes pies after Thatchers,Natch and Blackthorn pull out due to not getting their emptys back. Chairman Colin Sexstone say's the club has the full backing of what's his name that use to come to all the matches and that the funding of the club will be secure once we get £20,000,000 for Marlon Jackson oh no that was Nicky Maynard.......After ditching the academy the scouting network was concentrating on Blue Square South for the main influx of new young players and hope to see some signings within the next 10 years , assistant deputy coach David James feels he is still worth his place in the team as he likes the area and Keith is a really nice man who understands i don't need to train" Keith has lots of new idea's once he gets his own team built and i want to be here as part of the Stitch - up err set-up the fans need to understand Rome wasn't built in a day , you can't make a omlette without breaking eggs,patience is a virtue,we can't rush into these things.All good things come to those that wait . It was hoped soon for a start date on the planned John Atyeo statue but with increasing costs the size has had to be scaled down it will be a fitting tribute just smaller .

Fair play for making an effort, but this doesn't even come close to downendcity's post. It seems a bit like you're trying to out do him too.

Louis Vuitton Outlet Locations

Handbags UK

handbags replica buy

louis vuitton sale

replica handbags for men

replica cheap gucci shoes

replica handbags watches

lv bags outlet store

Discount Designer Bags

replica handbags wholesale

replica handbags high quality

Hermes Replica Handbags

Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

Cheap Replica Handbags

handbags replica website

Replica Louis Vuitton Purses

lv outlet bags

hermes outlet

handbags replica shop

Replica Gucci Shoes

Gucci Handbags Outlet

Wholesale Handbags

replica bags online shopping

replica gucci handbags

bags replica fake

designer lv

Wholesale Cheap Handbags

Louis Vuitton Wallet For Women

Louis Vuitton Online

replica bags quality aaa

<p>If you watched Newlyweds back in the day like I did, then you know that Jessica Simpson is definitely an inveterate bag lover just like the everyone else. She toted a lot of multicolor Louis Vuitton at the time because which was the hot new thing, however that Jessica has gotten older (and richer that shoe line she's isn't any joke, you all), she made a bit of an upgrade: an orange Louis Vuitton Outlet Store . Although based on the remaining photo, it type of refreshing to see that Jessica sits around the house within the same pajamas she had in those days.</p>

<p>gucci handbags sale experienced braided addresses, folds, jointly with woven buckskin are previously on favored of that element within the tendency for that planting period of time of your energy of your energy of recently. Vivid hues, jewel colors and fluorescent greens experienced been amid the trendy selections too. Finally, modest bags utilizing lengthy wrist strap, which consist of cycle straps, are previously positively well-liked severely last spring. Handbags with guys, buckles, zippers, hay and extraordinary leather-based (lizard and crocodile designs) are also suitable.</p>

<p>The rearmost, hundred years German Cheap Designer Handbags Uk Purchase has resided london in addition to London, monasteries, habilla physiques upon taste appearance bounded to just accept progressively learned. Go back to Florence within 1921, he opened a business specialized in higher range of luggage and Equestrian meals, the best tradesmen in the admirable covering items, and also to administer a Gucci MenLeather-based Footwear logo design business shop fixtures.</p>

<p>Only a couple of years, the actual abundance offers admired the cardinal barter calm as well as embraces all of the background. This specific large success prompted Gucci footwear to The capital within 1938 offers open native store. Following a 2nd battle Apple because of restriction associated with recyclables, accessories Gucci in 1947 recommended to alter hold bamboo sheets addressing bags, Gucci is still a good archetypal style. The Half a century, cheap, the red-colored flowers and set on red-colored striped equine acclimated architectural decoration applicable inexpensive Cheap Rolex Watches, became a lot more design expressed guarantee.</p>

<p>The office staffs utilize it a lot more usually, black, coffee and white colour are predominant, this is associated towards the operating setting, if there are several comprehensive models to illuminate the Lv graffiti bag, it seems excellent, this sort of as tassels, rivets or metal chain. Louis Vuitton Bagsincludes nicely the standard with modern-day type, so that it could be coordinated with distinct and numerous kinds of apparel and it will sort an attractive landscape with harmony collocation. Marc Jacobs, the top designer of Louis Vuitton, would rather give his bags the quite same title because the historic celebrities and effectively-known architecture. It possibly wherever by his inspiration arrives from, or even indicates up coming to practically nothing, just for exciting.</p>

<p>Designer replicas will never let you down. They look exactly how an original designer bag appears to be. We will never need to bother about if anyone can tell that we're wearing a fake or not. We just don't wish to lose being able to shop for replicas. I am certain online vendors will hang in there as authorities can't really crackdown in it. Nothing on it provides you with away, you can have your pals most abundant in scrutinizing eye to have a view it, and surely no one will ever believe it is a replica unless you swear that it is. If you want to buy a Replica Bags, let us take a look at it cheap Gucci Bags Outlet</p>

<p>Fashion is timely, style is timeless. The key here's buying suited for your fashion style. Are you currently the dramatic type? These kinds are tall and thin, the kind of Zeta Jones and Julia roberts. After identifying your look, search for your natural skin tone tones, you may be a winter, summer, autumn or spring. Winter colors are great at Gucci handbags with pure white, true blue, and deep blue, grey beige, black, charcoal grey, medium grey or medium true grey. They have angular features, they can walk dramatically! Chanel Online have styles for classic women; think about the Gucci handbag made famous by Jackie O? She's always been a dramatic beauty.</p>

<p>Designer handbags discount could be the founding father from the company who was simply inspired by leather handbags carried with a large amount of people using their company countries than Florence, Italy. He got back to his hometown and started the . The business provided fine leather and colorful smart handbags coupled with various unique designs. All the excellent efforts to produce the most stunning statement in the fashion era led Gucci towards the success it holds today. Output of Gucci watch began late, because during world war ll, Gucci was busy making cotton handbags for material shortage. This incident is respected one of the industry of favor and Gucci has brought several awards because of its quality products during the world war ll.</p>

<p>is most well-known for Louis Vuitton Cheap sale. Gucci bag also remain a sense of army handbags style. So today, in Gucci handbags, we are able to still find some army elements. The metallic rivet, belts, some special adornments only could be get in army uniform are used in Gucci handbags.</p>

<p>Looking for Hermes Scarf Sale you need to order products in and phone with sellers. You will discover some great discoveries by asking them some questions. Or telling experienced friends and obtain their oppions. They'll allow you to identify. You shouldn't be frightened of online shop. Nowadays, police online can wipe out fake web store. What you need to do is find what you want. The bags are forming a part of your accessories so it's vital that you choose one that meets your outfit too. Women using a large frame must avoid bulky bags as it may often provide them with a bigger appearance. A thin little kind of handbag will suit such women. It can benefit them to look more sleek and slender. Gucci handbags for women is extremely hot around the world, it??s your best choice.</p>

<p>To retain up utilizing the genuine handbag tendencies, there severely positively undoubtedly unquestionably certainly are a terrific provide of possibilities. Evaluation magazines, get satisfaction from TV set founded arranged up founded shows that element vogue or preserve a start looking at internet web pages on-line. Choose a Wholesale Gucci Shoesthat you want, that fits your thing; the merely only one that echoes aloud in relation to who you are. All guys and some women these occasions are positively instead lots of completely different positively different as well just like a terrific provide of have your non-public taste in craze and pattern and pattern and design.</p>

<p>I am sure that we are for a revival from the logo bag any season now. Fashion like this; the trends you hate always return around more quickly than the ones for which you feel genuine nostalgia. Some brands still perform a very brisk business in their logo bags; Lv has always been towards the top of that list, but Rolex Cellini Replica isnt far behind. And while it surely makes the company a lot of money and is important for branding purposes, logos have never been my cup of tea.</p>

<p>It is built with LV's recognizable monogram multicolor canvas with the LV monogram and fleur-de-lis in a variety of shades set from natural cowhide trimmings. The piece is embellished with golden brass pieces, has a flap and press lock closure and held with prolonged rounded handles. The bag is fit for carrying just about every working day essentials with its broad inside, internal pocket with flap and mobile phone pocket. Luxurious bags are not only seen employed to have articles, but also play a role in decorating the entire outfit as a number of trimmings, particularly Louis Vuitton handbags, why? Since they commonly represent the tasteful or shiny or youthful image and LV bags might be thought to be an excellent helper to enhance the over-all score. Louis Vuitton Bags Outletare characterized by the graffiti patterns, or possibly a pattern with rose, plus they are globe-renown for his or her unprecedented factors.</p>

<p>As an element of Stephen Sprouse Lv, Lv Graffiti handbags specified for by well-known artiste Stephen Sprouse, who employed his good feeling of innovation to open a new planet for UK Designer Handbags,and at the identical time, he earned a great honor. If we don't know how to coordinate bags with garments, it truly is an excellent pity, and graffiti handbags are the very same, because harmony and delectable collocation plays an essential function in the general impression that leaves with other folks. Initially, we talk about the casual apparel. LV graffiti bags are commonly created using informal fashion, appropriate for going purchasing or heading on an excursion, and these kinds of bags have a huge capacity, a great deal even bigger than regular bags, based on the resources, mostly in canvas and denim.</p>

<p>Furthermore, they've yet another highlight, incredibly effortlessly to Do-it-yourself, for the women who like to hang a decoration that's a great notion. Second, Stephen Sprouse Cheap Designer Handbags could be very well matched with bright design of clothes. We know this collection can make a attribute of wealthy and lovely colour, vivid and brand new design, and it'll be considered a very good strategy that we have a bag such as this in spring or summer time, as garments during these seasons are usually in light shade, that is particularly correct to become matched with colorful bags. Contributing to the 2nd form, there is a classical product, Louis Vuitton Graffiti Never full capabilities the shiny graffiti patterns and versatile substantial holding potential inspired by never full assortment, that's why it is so well-liked for the females. Third, allow us review discreet design.</p>

Fair play for making an effort, but this doesn't even come close to downendcity's post. It seems a bit like you're trying to out do him too.

No not at all wrong end of the stick just my feelings on a bloody good idea posted by Downendcity the club seems to be drifting in a comfort zone of apathy and 2nd rate thinking. As i said it would be funny if it didn't seem so close to what is going on no leadership,no communication from the board,stale,stagnant and boring matches,can't be bothered or careless players,a shambles selling tickets that screwed up a gate of less than 8,000 , sending a injured player for a medical that he was never going to pass. Yes there is money no there isn't my hands are tied , No goals our best player will be gone when the price is right, others on a nice little nestegg for doing nothing,a ground that might or might not get built,falling towards relegation,Way over the top matchday prices that will get no one new going...........

Archived