IGNORED

Any Player

Guest Red_Rat

has to be Ago. best striker we had for ages and what a bargain, but what was joe jordan thinking when he signed him up!!!

Say he's a player for the future and then give him a 2 year contract!!!

if I could turn back time a few years though Soren Anderson (most underated striker for city in recent years)

Guest RED DURZ
what about junior bent he could run like no other :clap:
what about junior bent he could run like no other :clap:

God I remember him he was only tiny but ran like the wind!

Got to be Andy Cole!

Beadle? :clap::clap::huh::grr::grr::D:(:(:(:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Admin

Hello everyone, the initial post said "currently playing for another club" half the above suggestions would require zimmer frames and certainly wouldn't improve the current side. I said Agostino but there is no way he would come, only last year Milan were sniffing around and he was scoring a brace against the Brazilians for the Aussie National Side......gotta be better currently than Cole surely?

Guest Red_Rat
Hello everyone, the initial post said "currently playing for another club" half the above suggestions would require zimmer frames and certainly wouldn't improve the current side. I said Agostino but there is no way he would come, only last year Milan were sniffing around and he was scoring a brace against the Brazilians for the Aussie National Side......gotta be better currently than Cole surely?
Thanks for pointing that out.

The rest of you - tut tut tut.

:clap:

Tinnion with another 11 years on his side anyone?!?! Leon Britton was awesome against us this season, also Lee Trundle...both could be worth a look although much better names could be suggested in this post but I'll avoid mentioning the obvious ones!!

Guest Red_Rat

The original post was..

...'Who would you want back that has played for City but currently plays for another club?'

But that has now changed. I suppose.

The original post was..

...'Who would you want back that has played for City but currently plays for another club?'

Sorry mate, had a few beers and was kinda half-asleep..skipped over the question without reading it properly!! In that case I'd have Andy Cole back...or Marcus Stewart(didn't he have trials for us as a kid?!)..!!

The original post was..

Red Rat: Oops I'll remove Robbie, Joe, Norman and Jacki then...I'll take the rest though!! :sub::o;)

Holly: thats the point they all play for other clubs now (Unfortunately!)

Archived