IGNORED

Official: Maynard Talks To Leicester

For those of you who live in the area, humpty dumpty funnyman Bill Maynard who is best known for his role in Sunday evening MEGA(s)HIT Heartbeat as Claude Greengrass (the one with a dog who dresses up like a Gashead) has a regular slot on BBC Radio Leicester*

*as of 2008, sadly I think he is now dead so little point really in asking if he could do a job for us in exchange for NTTDS :unsure:

post-12851-0-39349400-1314368174_thumb.j

For those of you who live in the area, humpty dumpty funnyman Bill Maynard who is best known for his role in Sunday evening MEGA(s)HIT Heartbeat as Claude Greengrass (the one with a dog who dresses up like a Gashead) has a regular slot on BBC Radio Leicester*

*as of 2008, sadly I think he is now dead so little point really in asking if he could do a job for us in exchange for NTTDS :unsure:

It's ok ,he's still ALIVE!

Liked him in 70's sitcom, oh no ,it's selwyn Froggat.:clapping:

Magic our Maurice!

Archived