IGNORED

Couple Of Questions

The Man In Black

OK, just a few questions for you guys to mull over:

a) Does anyone know if the City Supershop still do letter and number printing on shirts (I know they don't do squad numbers at the moment, but that's not a problem, because that isn't what I need)

b) If the answer to (a) is the negative, does anyone know of anyone else decent who do it (JJB Sports won't touch 2nd division shirts with a bargepole)

c) does anyone really clever on here know how many letters can be printed on the back of a shirt (I'm only medium, so no jokes about the size of my belly please :P )

d) is the car park behind the Wedlocks open on away days? (Since I've never used CATS before for travel)

Cheers for any answers, I didn't want to clog up the 'Ask SteveL/ColinS' board with these questions, since I think they have other things to worry about! :laugh:

Thanks guys and gals,

Rob

d) is the car park behind the Wedlocks open on away days? (Since I've never used CATS before for travel)

Cheers for any answers, I didn't want to clog up the 'Ask SteveL/ColinS' board with these questions, since I think they have other things to worry about! :laugh:

Thanks guys and gals,

Rob

If this is anything like the LDV, the East End carpark will be used for the CATS coaches to park and load before departure.

http://shop.bcfc.co.uk/personalize.pasp

Have a look there for information on shirts :P

numbers

(MAX. 2 CHARACTERS)

Single numbers (1-9) £3.00

Double numbers (10-99) £6.00

Letters

MAX. 16 CHARACTERS. CAPITALS ONLY)

(£0.75 per letter

I'm aware of that little nugget of info you got for me John (found the page just as I posted) but it still doesn't say whether they're personalising shirts at the mo... :laugh:

So questions (a) and (b) are still up in the air :o

Cheers Tompo, looks like parking nearby or getting my flatmate to get me a lift down (means I can have a few more bevvies I suppose)

I'm aware of that little nugget of info you got for me John (found the page just as I posted) but it still doesn't say whether they're personalising shirts at the mo... :laugh:

So questions (a) and (b) are still up in the air :o

Cheers Tompo, looks like parking nearby or getting my flatmate to get me a lift down (means I can have a few more bevvies I suppose)

Yes they are personalising shirts, my girlfriend got me one with my surname and '21' to coincide with my 21st bday last week...

I'm pretty sure most shops (like JJB) do'nt do printing on shirts that they dont sell as if anyhitng goes wrong, they cannot replace it.

c) Amankwaah is 9 letter and looks a bit of a struggle. But saying that V.Nistelrooy,

Wright-Phillips, not sure. :laugh:

Archived