IGNORED

View From Donny

Murraysrightplum

Was at the game today, we were very poor indeed no pace or creativity going forward, looked ok at the back but donny aren't exactly Barcelona, although we made them look like it at times.

James was fantastic today not only the penalty save but 4 or 5 class saves and really he rescued a point for us. Donny looked like they had no confidence until Maynard missed a very easy 1 on 1 and afte that they were the better side and had a fair few shots to our 1 or 2.

Skuse was poor for me today, Kilkenny went missing, didn't realise he was playing. Elliott had a decent game breaking up the play. Wilson and nyatanga looked fairly steady at the back but not sure how good they'd be ago at better opposition. Spence got stuck in but didnt help albert enough going forward. Mcallister was poor, made some terrible passes. Woolford got stuck in to start with but was at fault for their goal and then completely lost confidence. Albert was decent but seems to lack a yar of pace this season, JCR was lively with no end product. Maynard stuck up front with no help, although missed a chance he should have scored.

Overall lacked drive, determination, will to win, technical ability in many cases, and above all creativity.

Was at the game today, we were very poor indeed no pace or creativity going forward, looked ok at the back but donny aren't exactly Barcelona, although we made them look like it at times.

James was fantastic today not only the penalty save but 4 or 5 class saves and really he rescued a point for us. Donny looked like they had no confidence until Maynard missed a very easy 1 on 1 and afte that they were the better side and had a fair few shots to our 1 or 2.

Skuse was poor for me today, Kilkenny went missing, didn't realise he was playing. Elliott had a decent game breaking up the play. Wilson and nyatanga looked fairly steady at the back but not sure how good they'd be ago at better opposition. Spence got stuck in but didnt help albert enough going forward. Mcallister was poor, made some terrible passes. Woolford got stuck in to start with but was at fault for their goal and then completely lost confidence. Albert was decent but seems to lack a yar of pace this season, JCR was lively with no end product. Maynard stuck up front with no help, although missed a chance he should have scored.

Overall lacked drive, determination, will to win, technical ability in many cases, and above all creativity.

I was at Donny

My two boys went in

I decided I would much prefer to go shopping with my wife in Donny

I can not bring myself to support KM and his folded arms attitude and no none moral stance

It is much better for me to stay away than moan

I saw the last 10 mins as the steward allowed me to kindly come in

What I saw of the last 10 mins and Km's folded arms made me glad I stayed away

We are now spending the night with friends in Halifax

So it took 1 chance in under 3 minutes to sort the Donny players' heads, shame our players arent like that

I have never criticized the team this season so far, and i never ever want to and im not getting on their back but today was poor and im afraid to say it guys.. Judging him over the past 3-4 games Kilkenny is not our answer to a creative Midfielder! I had a decent view from the donny stand unlike the normal eastend view, and i could see maynard making brilliant runs but no one in this team can find that class ball, im not blaming skuse or elliot its not their role in the team to be creative but kilkenny he looks up see's maynards runs but decides to play it 2 yards to he right!

Hmmm We are still searching for that creative mid i think! But in Millen and the team i Believe! There is still enough there to keep us in and around mid table!

Just back from Donny too, and think this is a fair summary.

First half was awful from both sides - and woludn't have looked out of place in league 2. Donny played a little bit more football in the second, and deserved the equaliser.

David James was, frankly, the only player on the park who looked like a championship footballer - and there really was precious little football on show at all: plenty of kicking but that was about all.

Just very depressing stuff, and we really do seem to have no ambition other than long hopeful balls. Shopping in Halifax wasn't a bad choice!

I have never criticized the team this season so far, and i never ever want to and im not getting on their back but today was poor and im afraid to say it guys.. Judging him over the past 3-4 games Kilkenny is not our answer to a creative Midfielder! I had a decent view from the donny stand unlike the normal eastend view, and i could see maynard making brilliant runs but no one in this team can find that class ball, im not blaming skuse or elliot its not their role in the team to be creative but kilkenny he looks up see's maynards runs but decides to play it 2 yards to he right!

Hmmm We are still searching for that creative mid i think! But in Millen and the team i Believe! There is still enough there to keep us in and around mid table!

I hope your not edging towards becoming a doubted mr jalway.

I hope your not edging towards becoming a doubted mr jalway.

I'll never be a doubter of Millen or the team capability's to do well in this league! But watching the game today from a more prospective view than the Eastend i actually felt very frustrated, and felt Maynards frustration, Im not taking the mick or being Silly but there balls that i could play through to millen, it was just simple pass between two defenders that for some reason we never find! I do doubt that Kilkenny is our Solution to creative Mid though!

I think Kilkenny is a ticking over type of player - makes himself available and plays simple passes to get tempo up and keep possession. Today Millen had obviously asked him to play behind Maynard but frankly he can't do it. We are still desperate for a proper footballer in there. Worth trying bobby Reid? Can't do any worse than the rest and would certainly have desire to perform...

I think Kilkenny is a ticking over type of player - makes himself available and plays simple passes to get tempo up and keep possession. Today Millen had obviously asked him to play behind Maynard but frankly he can't do it. We are still desperate for a proper footballer in there. Worth trying bobby Reid? Can't do any worse than the rest and would certainly have desire to perform...

I dont think playing bobby reid is a risk, he is a fantastic footballer! And i reckon he can step up!

I'll never be a doubter of Millen or the team capability's to do well in this league! But watching the game today from a more prospective view than the Eastend i actually felt very frustrated, and felt Maynards frustration, Im not taking the mick or being Silly but there balls that i could play through to millen, it was just simple pass between two defenders that for some reason we never find! I do doubt that Kilkenny is our Solution to creative Mid though!

Might want to get yourself over ironmould lane then fella, as I hear Brislington are looking for a ball player on a Saturday.

In all seriousness though, us 'doubters' were originally frustrated. But were at the next level now. Your time will come. Especially if the results continue to waver.

Might want to get yourself over ironmould lane then fella, as I hear Brislington are looking for a ball player on a Saturday.

In all seriousness though, us 'doubters' were originally frustrated. But were at the next level now. Your time will come. Especially if the results continue to waver.

Ahh Im a goalkeeper mate.. But by passing is like Alonso! haha

Yeh i got the first taste of frustration today AND I DIDNT LIKE IT haha!

I was at Donny

My two boys went in

I decided I would much prefer to go shopping with my wife in Donny

I can not bring myself to support KM and his folded arms attitude and no none moral stance

It is much better for me to stay away than moan

I saw the last 10 mins as the steward allowed me to kindly come in

What I saw of the last 10 mins and Km's folded arms made me glad I stayed away

We are now spending the night with friends in Halifax

Cheer up pal.

If you don't like it, I hope you've realised life isn't all about football.

It sounds like the brave but sensible decision is to drop Kilkenny & Skuse and bring in Reid & Cisse. The club needs someone to play in the hole behind the front two - Noble used to play it brilliantly and Reid could be suited to it too and it would still jeep the balance of the team but without leaving Maynard so isolated. I'd play Clarkson above Kilkenny in midfield as there is a worrying lack of goals in the side apart from Maynard. The fixation with playing Skuse as an automatic choice, playing Woolford at left-back and also Pitman wide on the left is just plain daft. From Millen's interview it sounds like a defender is coming in - presumably a left-back. I'd guess it's probably a loan.

Archived