IGNORED

Lets Laugh At The Gas....

RedTop

We are gearing up for a play-off final at the Millennium Stadium.

Meanwhile, the lead item on the Rovers official website is LITERALLY about watching grass grow!!! The gripping headline is "New grass shooting through." Marginally more exciting than during the season, I grant you, but just shows the gulf between the clubs these days.

Presumably they will follow it up with an exciting story about renovating the food kiosks beneath the headline "Paint drying". :Laugh4:

http://www.bristolrovers.premiumtv.co.uk/p...,,10328,00.html

I'm amazed at the Gas Forum, had a few looks and all they are talking about seems to be City. They say they aren't jealous etc but we are all they go on about. Compare the amount of threads we start on the Gas (including this one, virtually none anymore) and it proves who really doesn't care about that team we once considered a deadly rival.

Guest gastillidie

I wish they had planted the grass during the season, it would of been better to watch than some of the 'football' we had to put up with :laugh:

Yesterday they were slagging off their "top striker" for considering a move to Swansea
Well let's face it, Swansea is a big club if you play for the Gas. Mind you, Weston-super-Mare is a big club if you play for the Gas. Still, beats me why anyone would want to move from the Mammary Ground when they can stay and watch the grass grow all summer. I wouldn't be surprised if it draws more spectators than a Gas game...

Seriously, our promotion drama could not have come at a better time. With the Gas languishing in dire straits, we'll get maximum benefit from all the new fans because there's simply no competition at the moment in Bristol. I think the club have done a pretty good job of maximizing this - and it's one reason why I just don't get all these people moaning about "part-timers" who get attracted to the club by the chance to get involved with success.

The club will benefit in the long run. How the Gas must be watching us and dreaming of the day they can moan about "glory hunters".

Guest Holly7406

Shocking, That's all Gas heads will have to talk about if we lose cause they don't want to talk bout there perfetic team

Archived