IGNORED

5 Points From 5 Games

Ashton Great

Ok, it's still early days, but if this current ratio of 1 point per game was to continue we would finish with 46 and more than likely be relegated.

I hate the international breaks normally, but maybe it's come at the right time. Difficult to see where the next win is coming from so maybe the break will give KM a chance to sort things out and get a couple of players in. Or maybe I should stop clutching at straws.

Let's not kid ourselves that the away form is 'sorted'. Yes great win at Leicester, but today could easily have been another loss if it wasn't for Jamo.

Still early days of course, but I'm very very worried. I just don't believe that the current crop of players and management are good enough to get 50 points this season.

Let's not kid ourselves that the away form is 'sorted'. Yes great win at Leicester, but today could easily have been another loss if it wasn't for Jamo.

Still early days of course, but I'm very very

worried. I just don't believe that the current crop of players and management are good enough to get 50 points this season.

But if Maynard had put his one on one away we could have been 2 up at h/t. Its all ifs and buts, but a point is ok.

Judge him after 10 games seems to be the consensus, it has been said by some the fixture list gave us a difficult start firstly the first 3 games and that was expanded to 5 games. it has also been said that in this league anybody is capable of beating anybody. Given that our next 5 games are again very tough games and after 10 games there will still be 3 of the more fancied teams that we haven't even yet played.

So what points total after the consensus 10 games would be considered acceptable?.

Judge him after 10 games seems to be the consensus, it has been said by some the fixture list gave us a difficult start firstly the first 3 games and that was expanded to 5 games. it has also been said that in this league anybody is capable of beating anybody. Given that our next 5 games are again very tough games and after 10 games there will still be 3 of the more fancied teams that we haven't even yet played.

So what points total after the consensus 10 games would be considered acceptable?.

Agree with Snufflelufagus. I think 12 would be acceptable. So that would be 2 wins and a draw from the next 5. Seeing as 3 are at home, this should be achievable. Less than 10 and the board may need to ask themselves some tough questions. Interestingly enough, our 6th game would be home to Peterborough, which could turn out to be a crucial game for Millen.

I know that you're in the 'go now' camp Riaz, but what would you consider an acceptable points tally after the next 5?

I'm not too bothered. I'd settle for improvement on the pitch. Leicester and Pompey gave us hope. But normal service was resumed v swindon and donny.

I suppose consistency would be nice

I'm not too bothered. I'd settle for improvement on the pitch. Leicester and Pompey gave us hope. But normal service was resumed v swindon and donny.

I suppose consistency would be nice

Fair point. It's not just about points, but the performances. I would accept another 5 or 6 points from the next 5 games, if we were looking like we were improving. Sadly, I don't think we will be capable of stringing a few passes together or defending set pieces by then. Will be delighted if we can though!

I hope the next couple of games will help us to sort ourselves out a bit.

I wont be going again til the home match vs Hull.

(& thats only because I purchased two Atyeo tickets via the Sun newspaper offer -two tickets for £9.50p ... £4.75 each)

God I hope we're showing some improvement by then :fingerscrossed: - or I'm gonna feel proper ripped-off !! :farmer:

Archived