IGNORED

Millen Needs A Makeover

jimgoeswest

Arsene Wenger, Sven, Roberto Martinez, Gus Poyet, Roberto Mancini, Paulo Di Canio, and then KEITH MILLEN! I feel its time for Keith to re-invent himself. I'm thinking hot passionate Italian. Armani Suit, Gold Medallion and a Ferrari in the car-park. We could always change his name to "Milleno". Instead of a middle aged british bloke stood on the sidelines with his arms folded, we could it sell it as the hot Italian broody temperament. All the foreign managers do it. If i were a professional footballer I'd much rather sign for Milleno!

Arsene Wenger, Sven, Roberto Martinez, Gus Poyet, Roberto Mancini, Paulo Di Canio, and then KEITH MILLEN! I feel its time for Keith to re-invent himself. I'm thinking hot passionate Italian. Armani Suit, Gold Medallion and a Ferrari in the car-park. We could always change his name to "Milleno". Instead of a middle aged british bloke stood on the sidelines with his arms folded, we could it sell it as the hot Italian broody temperament. All the foreign managers do it. If i were a professional footballer I'd much rather sign for Milleno!

heres a better idea

bcfc has a makeover without millen

Personally I think he needs a P45 - nice chap but not up to the job sorry. We're sliding and it needs action,,,NOW.

Archived