6 Scored

1 Red card

This season...

5 Games. 5 Points.

8 Conceded

4 Scored

0 Red cards

Not that bad in comparison.

Last season we played 5 poor teams to start with. Millwall, Donny, Barnsley, Ipswich and S****horpe.

This season we have played some good teams. Cardiff, Leicester, Pompey, Ipswich and Donny.

We have come away with more points and conceded less goals.

Granted, not scoring at home is pretty worrying. But we look pretty hard to beat away from home. Cardiff away we were outplayed, but we had our chances.

But lets not forget.. We had to wait till Tuesday 19th of October for our first home win & clean sheet last season. We've already got that home clean sheet.

We've got 4 home games before October the 19th. Brighton, Hull, Reading and P'Boro. There are 6 points up for grabs there (if we're on our game).

I want Millen to go, but I also realise he wont. We wont sack him, not a chance. So lets get behind him. We're doing better this season after all..

From the people who went to Doncaster yesterday, it sounds like Pitman had yet another mare at left midfield. It must be kicking in to Millen he isn't a winger.

I don't think we'll be seeing him out there much any more.

If we play football which we occasionally can, we will start picking up wins.

The atmosphere at the gate will be bad until we get a goal and a win, but lets make a effort to back our team.

After all we haven't lost 6-0 yet this season.

P.S good luck Albert with Ghana.

COYR.

This season we have played some good teams. Cardiff, Leicester, Pompey, Ipswich and Donny.

2010-2011

Cardiff L 0 pts(2-3)

Leicester L 0 pts(1-2)

Pompey W 3 pts (2-1)

Ipswich L 0 pts(0-1)

Donny D 1 pt(1-1)

For comparable games last season we had 4 points.

The app I have says we lost to Doncaster, my memory doesn't go that far unfortunately hah. I'll take your word for it.

It was definitely 1-1 and very nearly a 1-0 victory. Sharp equalised in the 90th minute I believe.

It was definitely 1-1 and very nearly a 1-0 victory. Sharp equalised in the 90th minute I believe.

Correct.

It was Millen's first game in charge and yesterday's, (same opponents, same score) was his 50th league game in charge........

Correct.

It was Millen's first game in charge and yesterday's, (same opponents, same score) was his 50th league game in charge........

So is this not counting his league games in charge during the 09/10 season? I seen this posted yesterday, just unsure.

So is this not counting his league games in charge during the 09/10 season? I seen this posted yesterday, just unsure.

Yep, I meant as permanent manager.

He also had 2 games post Tinnion (a home draw, an away defeat) and as you say that successful spell after GJ went, too.

Archived