IGNORED

Leicester Beckford Bid

Murraysrightplum

Yeah,Dont see Maynard going absoloutly anywhere now,A great keep for us :winner_third_h4h:

So you're delighted he's now going to run down his contract and walk away for nothing?

If he stays - by tonight , as a club, we're worse off by £5M than we were this morning as our main playing asset will leave for nothing eventually, depriving KM of the chance to spend (some of) the money on replacements.

I don't see this as good news long term - short term yes he plays he scores hopefully - but long term no

No club should allow their best players to walk like this- hence Wenger sold Nasri & Fabregas & he's no mug

CR

So you're delighted he's now going to run down his contract and walk away for nothing?

If he stays - by tonight , as a club, we're worse off by £5M than we were this morning as our main playing asset will leave for nothing eventually, depriving KM of the chance to spend (some of) the money on replacements.

I don't see this as good news long term - short term yes he plays he scores hopefully - but long term no

No club should allow their best players to walk like this- hence Wenger sold Nasri & Fabregas & he's no mug

CR

Depends if Lansdown covers the loss and allows Millen to spend anyway. I think if he stays the club will hope to get a 1 year extension with release clause, but if he looks to be running down his contract I think (hope) that Lansdown will sanction some purchases in January. Seems to be loans only til then. Could be wrong obviously JMO

Archived