IGNORED

Pitman Leaving?

Bar BS3

Was down the ground with Jamo this morning when I popped into shop...but would be very disapointed in KM and the club if he left...let Maynard go first then Pitman will be the main goal scorer.

Well, that is encouraging and goes against what i've heard, that he is having talks with the "other" club today.

Not sure how true it though, because according to many on here DJ doesn't train and none of the other players like him! :facepalm:

Well, that is encouraging and goes against what i've heard, that he is having talks with the "other" club today.

Not sure how true it though, because according to many on here DJ doesn't train and none of the other players like him! :facepalm:

Both were in plain clothes not training gear, but from what I understand none of the first team trained today anyway.

This deal all dependant on Jay Rodriguez going to Southampton

Saints in for Rodriguez if he goes expect a bid of around £1mil+ for Pitman.

Just a thought, but if Pitman went to Burnley I would have thought he would only get on the bench there. They already have Charlie Austin who is a similar striker.

Austin scored twice at Derby on Saturday.

Would be more than a bit surprised if we let him go. If Maynard keeps on scoring the way he is, he could get snapped up at anytime, contract extension or not. Then what would we be left with, Stead (think we'll be lucky to get 20 starts out him this season) and Taylor.

Imagine next close season, 2 fullbacks required to replace the loanees, another keeper, a commanding centreback because we still haven't got one. Wouldn't really want to add 2 strikers to that list as well!

Imagine next close season, 2 fullbacks required to replace the loanees, another keeper, a commanding centreback because we still haven't got one. Wouldn't really want to add 2 strikers to that list as well!

No, i agree, but if we had £6-7million in the coffers to do it, then it would give us options.

Brett............ is not leaving BCFC

Brett Pitman's time is yet to come with us he can and will be getting goals for BCFC

The timing of his move from AFC B'mth has not been as good for Brett as it might have seemed when he signed for us, but it will all come good.

All we have to do as a club is start providing the opportunity and serve up some pie to the poacher.

The two goals he scored today were very easy goals that even Andy smith could of scored!

But where they as easy as, say being clean through one on one with the keeper or a penalty kick from 12 yards?

The two goals he scored today were very easy goals that even Andy smith could of scored!

Whoa whoa whoa slow down there.

Was he clean through on an open goal with all oposition players phsically tied down in the other half?

If not, I can't see Andy Smith scoring them! :laugh:

Archived