IGNORED

Millen Interview

steviestevieneville

i don't but that is what was coming from the Leicester side - not sure what your point is - no one at the club has said they turned down a 6m bid so no lie there - CS said he wouldn't sell to a championship club and guess what - we didn't.

You say in one of your posts about "what about the fact we turned down £6m from Leicester for Maynard.....". You say it in a way, that in my opinion, says we turned down a massive bid just because we said we wouldnt sell to a Championship club.

I know thats the price banded about, but yesterday and the Bertrand rumour on here proved that all it takes is one or two little posts on the internet and before you know it, the media have a story.

I'd love City to confirm what the highest bid for Maynard was.....I dont reckon it was £6m, but obviously cant prove it. I think City would have accepted £6m

Doesn't it occur to anyone that he has been looking for a permanant signing from the summer up until now.

Millen didn't get a permanant signing so he took up the option on McGivern (spelling).

If people could think before they post, instead of being one dimensional, dumb and deluded....

I find it almost unbelievable that the 'Millen out brigade' are such a bunch of depressing and shallow minded people! I assume you all don't think about the long term in football. Hopefully you do in life. We are trying to stabalize and build, not get into the Premier League ASAP.

Think about it.

Very well put.

You say in one of your posts about "what about the fact we turned down £6m from Leicester for Maynard.....". You say it in a way, that in my opinion, says we turned down a massive bid just because we said we wouldnt sell to a Championship club.

I know thats the price banded about, but yesterday and the Bertrand rumour on here proved that all it takes is one or two little posts on the internet and before you know it, the media have a story.

I'd love City to confirm what the highest bid for Maynard was.....I dont reckon it was £6m, but obviously cant prove it. I think City would have accepted £6m

perhaps my phraseology was inaccurate -it is though pretty certain we turned down a substantial offer for Maynard whether 4/5 or 6 mil and the board deserves some credit for that.

Archived