IGNORED

Tins- "depends On Danny"

lilciderhed

Guest Royal4ever

He could always do a job for us :clap: I mean seriously, I'd love Tinnion to be playing here even despite of his age! Tinnion is the type of player who would be an asset to any team even if he was inside the centre circle all game. He can split a defence open with a killer pass coming from that talented left peg, he can do it with his eyes closed. That's what wins games, when you can split the opposition defence open. We do not have anybody who can do that, and that's why Scott Murray struggled here.

There are rumours that Danny Wilson is going to be named as the new Leeds United manager next week, but as I said only rumours. So maybe Tinnion will become manager or player manager at Bristol :clap:

There are rumours that Danny Wilson is going to be named as the new Leeds United manager next week, but as I said only rumours. So maybe Tinnion will become manager or player manager at Bristol :clap:
After paying compensation to O'Leary, Venables, Reid and gawd knows what other managers they have had in recent seasons, they could not afford to pay us compensation for Wilson.

The only way Wilson will leave is if he is sacked, and then that is not very likely as he is part of the way into a three year contract.

Archived