IGNORED

Burnells Merc

i_am_red

I live in kingswood and regulary see joe burnell in his horrible green merc, he had lee miller with him today and the colour just annoys me. yet last wednesday did anyone else see him, fortune and miller driving out of AG before kick off in a black merc(i think)?????

I live in kingswood and regulary see joe burnell in his horrible green merc, he had lee miller with him today and the colour just annoys me. yet last wednesday did anyone else see him, fortune and miller driving out of AG before kick off in a black merc(i think)?????
Yes i saw the three of them (burnell, miller fortune) leaving AG at about 7pm

in a black BMW convertable

They were all back at the gate later so no problem

Granny Joy confirmed this that they had just popped out to get some food after finding out that they wouldn't be in the team.

Somone in the Williams was moaning about how Miller left before the Pool game. Funny thing was he was present in the changing room at the end (on the Sky pictures) so he didn't "bugger off down the pub" like some had suggested.

hmmm I heard someone saying the same thing in the Williams, you must sit really near me :P

Maybe somebody forgot to bring the oranges for half time and they were the 3 nominated to run down to Tesco to get some?

Somone in the Williams was moaning about how Miller left before the Pool game. Funny thing was he was present in the changing room at the end (on the Sky pictures) so he didn't "bugger off down the pub" like some had suggested.
We've already been through this bogus rumour on another thread. They left before the game to get some food, as all players eat little before the game. Once they knew they were not in the squad, they went to grab some grub - something with the added benefit of allowing them to clear their heads from the disappointment of being left out. They were gone about half an hour, and then came back to support the rest of the lads and celebrate afterwards. All of which is entirely legitimate and how it should be.

Archived