IGNORED

10:05 From Bristol Parkway

Percy Parrot

anyone on the 10:05 to Cardiff from Bristol Parkway, arriving at Cardiff Central- 1043?

It's the only one I could get from London- leaves Paddington at 0830, calls at Bristol Parkway at 1005. Anyone going to be on it?

I think I will be surrounded by Brighton fans from London to Bristol, so hoping for some friends for the last stretch. PM me if you're going to be on this train.

regards

Hmm, sounds like you've reserved a seat on the 10.05 to Cardiff...how did that happen then?

I went to Parkway on Saturday after buying our match tickets, and was told by the ticket office lady that they would be taking no reservations for trains next Sunday - You simply had to buy your train tickets, turn up on the day and queue to get on which ever train you can. She said it had been the same arrangement for travellers to the FA Cup Final.

So we're turning up at about 9AM. Is this different to what you were told? Sounds like I've been stitched up!

Edit: ah, I guess you booked it from Paddington then!

That sounds like the train 16 of us are supposed to be on.

But saying that, I think City Rocker may have a point as last year we had tickets for certain trains and just got on whatever was available.

We're planning on being at Parkway for 9am.

Hmm, sounds like you've reserved a seat on the 10.05 to Cardiff...how did that happen then?

I went to Parkway on Saturday after buying our match tickets, and was told by the ticket office lady that they would be taking no reservations for trains next Sunday - You simply had to buy your train tickets, turn up on the day and queue to get on which ever train you can. She said it had been the same arrangement for travellers to the FA Cup Final.

So we're turning up at about 9AM. Is this different to what you were told? Sounds like I've been stitched up!

Edit: ah, I guess you booked it from Paddington then!

yep I am getting on at Paddington! nah nah nah nah- no queueing for me. nah nah nah nah nah...just one and a half hours with 1000 Brighton fans!!! :clap::clap:

pete ill be on the 8:30 from paddington to Bristol Parkway. As I'm on Holiday, in the isle of white. And i was told i had to catch a train to Paddington for the same price to get to cardiff as Brighton Fans will pack out the train. They said its for your own safety!

What a bunch of lies!! They prob only wanted all brighton fans on the same train as they can have fun w@nking each other off!!(didn't want anybody straight on the train)

Cheers.

Archived