IGNORED

Steve Mcclaren

Davros

Worse than Coppout. At least he knew he didn't have the stomach for it and left.

McClaren is stamping his feet about problems everybody was fully aware of! And wants to walk out leaving them with players in their thirties who are probably on very large contracts! Hopefully he'll disappear without trace now.

Really? Were you aware of the promised budget? It must appear that McLaren was promised funds, then not given them - virtually a breach of contract and reason enough for anyone to walk away. If you were promised equipment to do your job that wasn't forthcoming, woulldn't you consider walking away?

Really? Were you aware of the promised budget? It must appear that McLaren was promised funds, then not given them - virtually a breach of contract and reason enough for anyone to walk away. If you were promised equipment to do your job that wasn't forthcoming, woulldn't you consider walking away?

You missed wee Billy moaning about the exact same topic for the last two years then? And yet making a bloody good job of it?!

And my bosses frequently move the goalposts, that's life. I just get on with it.

You missed wee Billy moaning about the exact same topic for the last two years then? And yet making a bloody good job of it?!

And my bosses frequently move the goalposts, that's life. I just get on with it.

Exactly - the forest board are known for it.

Just as its known than McClaren aint a very good manager.

Just as its known than McClaren aint a very good manager

He was not much cop as a player if I remember......

I can't believe we got Shelton in his place. That has to be one of the best ever bits of Business by City ever. Now he was a quality player.

I can't believe we got Shelton in his place. That has to be one of the best ever bits of Business by City ever. Now he was a quality player.

I didn't think McClaren was a bad player, a little light weight but a good passer, yet Shelton brought a new dynamism to the side.

As you say, great business by a great leader :innocent06: .

Archived