IGNORED

Drinking With Brighton Fans

luke_bristol

On a side note, Brighton signed blimmin Vicente today :blink:

Vicente signs

The highly-rated offensive midfielder joins Albion on a one-year deal and brings a wealth of experience having played at the very top level in Spain, Europe and international football.

Capped 38 times by Spain, he has also won two La Liga titles with Valencia, the Uefa Cup in 2004 and also helped Los Che to the Champions League Final in 2001.

mental. only 30 yrs old too. Will make his debut vs us

A couple of mates of mine are coming up to Bristol for the game and I'd like to share a pint with them, what's the best pub near the ground where we could all have a pint?

We're scarfers and are not interested in any hooligan bollocks :disapointed2se:

At the risk of raising the hackles of the boycott faction, last season a Leeds supporting friend and a load of his mates met the lads I go to the game with at the Tobacco Factory. Not scarfers, and not a whiff of bother.

At the risk of raising the hackles of the boycott faction, last season a Leeds supporting friend and a load of his mates met the lads I go to the game with at the Tobacco Factory. Not scarfers, and not a whiff of bother.

Probably, as not many City fans use it anymore. Well, not as many as used to anyway. I normally take opposition supporting mates to The Try Again, which for a team we have little history with, should be fine for this game.

Archived