IGNORED

Thrashed By..

Riaz

3 points against Brighton would put us level on points with Rovers after 6... Amazing considering the positive outlook from their camp & the suicidal one here, when they've spent shedloads and we haven't got a pot to piddle in.

Does not tell the whole story tho does it? They have a new manager - ours has been here years. Plus they have loads of new players...

Anyways let's not turn this into anything other than a thread for gloating at the gash

They are currently 82nd in the league.

So if any gasheads mention 82 this week, you know what to say!

Some of the suicidal texts Twentyman read out were hilarious. All of a sudden, Buckle is being abused by the loyal, supportive Gasheads, and they feel that they are in danger of dropping out of the league. :)

Marvellous.

3 points against Brighton would put us level on points with Rovers after 6... Amazing considering the positive outlook from their camp & the suicidal one here, when they've spent shedloads and we haven't got a pot to piddle in.

Especially as I kept reading on here that Rovers were doing what we should do and sign loads of new players!

It "was the way to do it" some said ;)

Does not tell the whole story tho does it? They have a new manager - ours has been here years. Plus they have loads of new players...

Anyways let's not turn this into anything other than a thread for gloating at the gash

I think what he's getting at is, that despite the fact that their fans think they're the Barcelona of League Two, whilst ours think we're on a par with Ashton Park Boys u11 second team, after 6 games we could be level on points with them! (That's without considering the two leagues we are higher!)

I drove to Gatwick to drop my sister off at the airport as its just a short trip from my hometown of Brighton, and i remembered the Gas were playing at Crawley so i stopped outside and looked threw the gates and saw Crawley go 1-0 and then 2-0 up and i thought bloody hell, i thought City had it tough, rovers wer absolutely shite! wanted to watch the game abit more but the coppers told me to move on...however seeing rovers concede two goals to a side that have just come from non-league.... = :) happy times!

On a seperate note, as you can imagine living in Brighton all my life and driving up to watch city as a season ticket holder, i get alot of stick from my mates and people in the area, so i would absolutely love us to beat them next saturday, i hate the fact they are top and have a new ground, so i really hope those 11 donkeys in red show more passion than they have done previously! Im also quite bitter after our playoff defeat to them back in 2004...

I just hope we turn up on the day and get 3 points!! COYR

So which way is better,according to a lot on here, that is the way we should be going.

Living hardly any distance from Crawley, Son of Nob thought he would have a look at Barca of L2.

He kept texting us (we were at Mangos) how unbelievably awful (not the exact word) Gash were!. It made our hearts soar to have all our conceptions confirmed!

BTW, not thousands, 900 odd !

:clapping:

So which way is better,according to a lot on here, that is the way we should be going.

I don't think we should sign loads of players. I just think we've signed players in the wrong positions.

Anyways, you amongst others have said I am too negative - so shall we stick to mocking the gas?!

Living hardly any distance from Crawley, Son of Nob thought he would have a look at Barca of L2.

He kept texting us (we were at Mangos) how unbelievably awful (not the exact word) Gash were!. It made our hearts soar to have all our conceptions confirmed!

BTW, not thousands, 900 odd !

:clapping:

900 VERY odd.blink.gif

Stranger still seeing as the Rovers fans were in view behind the reporter and there were huge gaps on the terrace.

No, your eyes deceive you viewer, there are "thousands" of Rovers fans.

Bit like Colin Howlett all over again with his "massive" Rovers' followings - that'll be 173 then.whistle.gif

Later on they'd positioned a woman with a baby in a gas shirt on her shoulder immediately behind the reporter, seemingly to say what great family fans they were and to get a sympathy vote for the rapidly escalating scoreline.

Not much sympathy in this household.biggrin.gifcity.gif

I am not entirely surely we would win against Crawley on current form, eeek.

Not a comment entirely without possibility.

Crawley are just promoted, have spent decent money on decent players most of whom are settled with a settled manager; they are favourites for a second promotion for good reason.

I am not at all surprised they beat Rovers a team only weeks ago put together with a new manager.

What i am a little surprised about is the manner of the defeat.

You know what, 4 1 minute I thought that Barcelona of league two were a big club, then I woke up and realised it was only 4 1 minute and they were actually Blue Square Premier bound :)

The Blue Square Prem is suitably named for the Gash - it goes well with those stupid blue squares on their shirts.

The SAGs will feel really at home there - and I'm sure Barcelona of the Blue Square Prem is far more realistic (but knowing them they could fall even further down)

Altogether now !

Buckle!......You're gonna with Buck All.... You're gonna with Buck All....You're gonna with Buck All!

Archived