IGNORED

Good Luck Sunday

Norton Red

Just to say good luck to all the lads on Sunday, and that I will be supporting them even though I cant be there. Work unfortunately wont let me off so I gotta work, but give them all a cheer and shout from Norton Red.

Going to try and avoid the result until 7 when the replay is on, phone off from 3 o'clock, no radio, curtains drawn, door locked, land line un hooked.

Its not fair but thats life.

GOOD LUCK ALL AT BCFC

Norton :clap::clap::huh::grr::grr::D:( :Rage: :Rage: :Fume: :Fume: :(:(:clap::clap:

Shocking... and they won't even let you wear your shirt I presume :clap:

Frigging Safeway [i think you still work there :clap: ), I would start a one-man protest in your honour, honestly I would Chris, but I'm back in Bristol at the moment and not Norton.

Still, me and Lu will be thinking of you. And next time I'm in your work I'll call your boss a ******* on your behalf.

Norton sounds like a really nasty chest infection coming on there mate, best phone in sick tomorrow and return to work in a weeks time.
Point... I can hear his coughing from here :clap:

Oh to be a girl - I honestly knew many a girl who would tell the various male teachers that they had period pains to get out of doing things they didn't want to do :clap:

Hmm... that's an idea - what weird illnesses/infections/infestations could Norton Red ring up work with on Sunday morning people?

Archived