IGNORED

What A Legend!

Lordofthebling

I know there is already a thread on this, but I don't care!

Great atmosphere tonight, sat with the Ghana fans who all commented on the Albert shirt!

He came running over, gave us the thumbs up, genuinely appreciated the support - smiling all the time, warming up alongside Luiz, Pato etc.

As he came on, a huge roar from behind us. A whole row of city fans!

Albert came running over to us and his mates after the game - clapping. Swapped his Brazil match shirt with his brother - and Albert ran off the pitch wearing his Bristol City shirt!

Met his brother after who was understandably well made up. Weirdly proud of him and to wear the red of city in the tube home...

Congrats Albert!

He didn't look out of place. Had a couple of mazy runs into a congested midfield, a few clearances and ended up at left back marking Neymar!

But to see him running off in a Bristol city shirt with Adomah on the back was a class touch!

Christ, don't let Keef read that!!!!!

Uncle Albert is a legend!

Get any pictures Bling? Saw him dart past two in the middle and skin some leftback, you could tell he was relishing it.

Dangerious player if he can keeping playing with this confience, after playing alongside Pato, Ronaldinho etc, Brighton? Who are ya!

And omg... bless his cotton socks in the City shirt, that means a lot, what a legend.

brilliant, him putting his city shirt on, with people of the stature of the brazilians looking at him is really cool, he must be really proud of the club to do that - he didnt have to do that at all, and he was also delighted to sign his contract extension with us, he is now my favourite player I reckons!!!!!!!

Archived