IGNORED

East End Vs Brighton

chalky

Just to inform they who didn't know, this Saturday EE'rs can bring a friend (WHO ISN'T A MEMBER) into the EE for a fiver....

For those like me who are frustrated with the club's current policy this is a great opportunity to try and pack the stand out and raise the roof. Surely then the club will be more likely to change the policy for future games....

Just to inform they who didn't know, this Saturday EE'rs can bring a friend (WHO ISN'T A MEMBER) into the EE for a fiver....

For those like me who are frustrated with the club's current policy this is a great opportunity to try and pack the stand out and raise the roof. Surely then the club will be more likely to change the policy for future games....

they will bring 1500-2000 fans and city will be put right in the ******* corner again crap

Atmosphere is much better when everyone is cramped in, anyone that says any different is clueless imo. I havn't been in the EE for a season and a bit but atmosphere's were always the best when we were bunched together, all spread out just means pockets of individual groups trying to start there own songs and it never works.

Back to the topic its still pretty shite for people like me who have no mates already with a season ticket.. What about us? Would have gone but once again too many hurdles are put in place.

If i have said it before i must have said it a million times why the F cant it just be open for the pay on the day fan! Its a joke but i cant be arsed to moan i just won't go.

Woah!! Steady chaps Andy is a top fella, who travels all over the country supporting City and even home matches are a trek cos he lives in Torbay!! In reality,there are a fair few of us in the EE who get pissed off with being shifted to accommodate not so much the away support but rather OTT and unnecessary additional segregation. One line of OB/Stewards would do the trick. Let's be frank anyone daft enough to kick off inside the ground probably deserves the boot.

The atmosphere would improve no end if the team gave the supporters something to get behind......... (Puts on tin helmet!)

I don't mind being crammed in the corner, the first season it was re-opened to home fans the 200 or so of us were crammed in the corner everygame and it was far more entertaining in the stand... Admittedly we won a few more games back then but still!

It was far more entertaining from the fans but there were several blocks and seats outnumbering fans four or five to one. crammed !!!

Woah!! Steady chaps Andy is a top fella, who travels all over the country supporting City and even home matches are a trek cos he lives in Torbay!! In reality,there are a fair few of us in the EE who get pissed off with being shifted to accommodate not so much the away support but rather OTT and unnecessary additional segregation. One line of OB/Stewards would do the trick. Let's be frank anyone daft enough to kick off inside the ground probably deserves the boot.

The atmosphere would improve no end if the team gave the supporters something to get behind......... (Puts on tin helmet!)

But there is also a few few in the eastend who enjoy the atmosphere.

I wonder how many extras that will bring then? If we only have two blocks as people keep suggesting I doubt it's actually that many but let's hope there's loads of extra strong voices.

EE holds what 5k? after taking away seats they wont sell.

2k away fans,

1200 season tickets holders,

that least 1800, take 1000 away for the netting, guess it leaves about 800 who have bought tickets in there.

Finally got enough ST numbers to take all the family - so I rang the ticket office and the East End is sold out :grr:

Frustrating for me, but hopefully it will make for a much better atmosphere.

I saw that transfers are available for the game, if you wanted to bring your family and don't mind sitting elsewhere.

I saw that transfers are available for the game, if you wanted to bring your family and don't mind sitting elsewhere.

Too much messing around and not fair on my mate - expecting him to go in the Dullmoan or stay in the EE on his own.

There will always be a next time

Archived