IGNORED

If Nm Scores Against Brighton

Andy Horsman

if Nicky scores against Brighton on Saturday, we the supporters could pay tribute to him and congratulate him on the birth of his lovely baby son by celebrating in the Romario style. (For younger readers ask yer dad/big bruv etc)

Rightly or wrongly ( in my opinion, wrongly) much has been implied, suggested alluded to on various threads on this forum, about Nicky's commitment to City. He is a top player and it would be a great tribute.:city: :city:

Who cares about football - congratulate the lad on the birth of a little Maynard.

I really couldnt care less where any loyaltys lie for any Player - I would congratulate most opposition players on a birth, im certainly going to congratulate Maynard who is one of our players - people thinking they are owed something causes more arguements than anything else in the world.

if Nicky scores against Brighton on Saturday, we the supporters could pay tribute to him and congratulate him on the birth of his lovely baby son by celebrating in the Romario style. (For younger readers ask yer dad/big bruv etc)

Rightly or wrongly ( in my opinion, wrongly) much has been implied, suggested alluded to on various threads on this forum, about Nicky's commitment to City. He is a top player and it would be a great tribute.:city: :city:

I think if ANYBODY scores against Brighton, I will be too shocked to celebrate in any way.

Wasn't it Bebeto's baby? Still, he could do this celebration if he scores on Saturday ...

... or maybe not.

That would mean us standing up and doing something

which at the gate we have not been doing showing support for our team..

again something we have not been doing

would it be nice to be cheering the team on more and more

instead of being told by the away fans shhhss its a libary in here.

or the away fans out doing us in their support

I am made up for the lad. Me and ten mates are all planning to come to the match on Saturday in nothing other than large terrylene nappies! Who's with us??

EDIT: actualy, bin that, has anyone seen the weather forecast....

This was a made-up claim for the purposes of getting attention.

I know you don't have 10 mates.

Archived