IGNORED

Brighton Team Bus Arrives In Bristol On The Quiet

cockneyrobin

brighton-gay-pride-2003-10.jpg

It is not that I am PC and find this offensive but it's just a shit, tired, boring and pointless 'joke' to make. To be honest I wish I went to a football stadium in which most people don't hold homophobic views but I am well aware that that makes me a boring namby pamby so I guess I'll just join in and find this funny instead.

It is not that I am PC and find this offensive but it's just a shit, tired, boring and pointless 'joke' to make. To be honest I wish I went to a football stadium in which most people don't hold homophobic views but I am well aware that that makes me a boring namby pamby so I guess I'll just join in and find this funny instead.

Lighten up .Hardly homophobic.

I personally didn't find it funny either but it's clearly meant as light hearted banter and not a attempt at being anti homosexual.

So many seem to have been brained washed by the establishment and have attended one diversity course to many and have lost the ability to react in a balanced sensible way.

My work involves high involvement with equality issues, and I thought this was very amusing! I doubt that anyone who is gay would find it homophobic or take offence.

Welcome to Bendy-Bus (Bristol)... All Aboard A Bendy!

New Bendy-Bus services are Out & About in Bristol .... a few changes to the existing ticketing arrangements (of regular bus travel) have taken place & are as follows :

'Day-Rider' tickets are still available but have been rebranded as the 'Gay-Prider' ...(ride Bendy all day unlimited hop on & off service)

'3 Stop Hop' tickets are also still available but have been renamed as the Bendy 'Hop,Skip & Jump' ticket.

Bendy-Bus motto...always room for one more on top... & plenty of room at the back.

(just a bit of fun... :laughcont: ...no offence meant )

Was just looking at the offical Brighton website and for the life of me when looking at the players on their books I can't work out why they are doing so well? Is there anything Keith could learn from this mob??...

Brighton FC

At the end of the day to get promoted in this league. You need motivation. This is what we did in our play off season. Norwich did it. Now Brighton & Southampton are giving it a go.

OMG!!! :shocking:

Re: Recent Bristol City Council press releases on public transport policy - whoever would've imagined they meant something like this when they kept going on about 'Bendy-Buses'... ? :crying:

(well, I'll be blowed if I'll be buying anymore day-riders! :devil: )

You may wish to re-phrase this, seeing as Brighton are in town!

Was just looking at the offical Brighton website and for the life of me when looking at the players on their books I can't work out why they are doing so well? Is there anything Keith could learn from this mob??...

Brighton FC

They obviously don't care if they drop the soap in the showers after the game. It would be almost frowned upon if a player held on to his soap, lots of shouting "straight boy" at the poor soul.

Lighten up .Hardly homophobic.

I personally didn't find it funny either but it's clearly meant as light hearted banter and not a attempt at being anti homosexual.

So many seem to have been brained washed by the establishment and have attended one diversity course to many and have lost the ability to react in a balanced sensible way.

All I know is that every gay person I know finds football crowds highly intimidating and homophobia on the terraces is a massive problem and this kind of thing doesn't help. Homophobia somehow has a sense of acceptability about it and although I'm sure the picture was meant in good spirits, I think we need to understand that it is a huge issue in football and we need to move out of the dark ages and kick it out of the game with the same commitment we have to anti-racist policies.

All I know is that every gay person I know finds football crowds highly intimidating and homophobia on the terraces is a massive problem and this kind of thing doesn't help. Homophobia somehow has a sense of acceptability about it and although I'm sure the picture was meant in good spirits, I think we need to understand that it is a huge issue in football and we need to move out of the dark ages and kick it out of the game with the same commitment we have to anti-racist police

I've joint in with the banter but can tell you now I'm in no way homophobic.

I feel for individuals who can't distinguish between banter and genuine hate.

All I know is that every gay person I know finds football crowds highly intimidating and homophobia on the terraces is a massive problem and this kind of thing doesn't help. Homophobia somehow has a sense of acceptability about it and although I'm sure the picture was meant in good spirits, I think we need to understand that it is a huge issue in football and we need to move out of the dark ages and kick it out of the game with the same commitment we have to anti-racist policies.

As someone else said, lighten up. It's a joke. A JOKE. Might not be funny to you, or others, but christ. Suppose your one of the silent ones at AG who never chants anything 'horrible' towards players or fans?

Suppose you take everything said at football matches seriously?

As someone else said, lighten up. It's a joke. A JOKE. Might not be funny to you, or others, but christ. Suppose your one of the silent ones at AG who never chants anything 'horrible' towards players or fans?

Suppose you take everything said at football matches seriously?

Do you think homophobia is an issue at football grounds? If this was individuals being taken the piss out of for their race then yes, I would be offended. I see deriding a persons sexuality as no different to racism. It is a massive issue in our society and not taken seriously at all. Won't even acknowledge the accusation of being a 'silent one' at AG.

Archived