IGNORED

Flawless Interview Technique For A New Job...

One Team In Keynsham

Mate of mine works in Africa, and sent me this story today...

"I interviewed somebody for a Deputy Finance role today. He came to my office for interview, sat down and I asked him if he wanted a drink. I went to the fridge and offered him a choice of Perrier, Diet Coke, Fruit Juice or still water. He however, spotted the Kronenberg and asked for that instead, and then continued to swig from the bottle in between interview questions. On leaving he asked could he take another one for the way home. For the sheer cheek of it I gave him two...by the way the interview was at 9:30am"

"I interviewed somebody for a Deputy Finance role today. He came to my office for interview, sat down and I asked him if he wanted a drink. I went to the fridge and offered him a choice of Perrier, Diet Coke, Fruit Juice or still water. He however, spotted the Kronenberg and asked for that instead, and then continued to swig from the bottle in between interview questions. On leaving he asked could he take another one for the way home. For the sheer cheek of it I gave him two...by the way the interview was at 9:30am"

I once interviewed someone for a job in IT and during the interview he told me that one of his hobbies was developing and distributing viruses.

Interviewing a new potential flatmate someone, who described herself as 'in the theatre,' asked if I'd mind if she kept her python in the lounge.

At times you wonder about some folk ....

"I interviewed somebody for a Deputy Finance role today. He came to my office for interview, sat down and I asked him if he wanted a drink. I went to the fridge and offered him a choice of Perrier, Diet Coke, Fruit Juice or still water. He however ....

I can not understand what's the meaning of this story. Can you explain it? How is the interviewee

I once interviewed someone for a job in IT and during the interview he told me that one of his hobbies was developing and distributing viruses.

Interviewing a new potential flatmate someone, who described herself as 'in the theatre,' asked if I'd mind if she kept her python in the lounge.

At times you wonder about some folk ....

In fairness that probably means hes very skilled in IT!

Big companies these days tend to employ their hackers to help them secure their system. Look at Sony / Microsoft, cant remember which, offered the hacker a job. From the hackers point of view, hes in a win win position ebcause he knows he can command a high wage.

Archived