IGNORED

Lets Start The Season Again!

the frampton balti

Weve already got the same number of points as we achieved in eleven games last time around, so lets assume that any more in the next six is progress.

we have the best striker in the championship .we have ghanas no 1 winger.we have the mighty engine that is marv in midfield . from all accounts we have a very decent left back or two if you include macca.

and englands no7 in goal.

So first up Brighton Newly promoted weve got to be favrits!!!!!!! just like milwalll last yer

0-3 then!

But seriously this game should hold no fear for us.

Comon lads............................. lets play football.

I am hoping that, just maybe, the crest of a wave that Brighton have been on after promotion, good summer in the transfer market, then a cracking start to the season, might just have been unsettled slightly by the international break.

If we are lucky, they will have started to believe their own hype whilst sat around without a game and that could be a benfit to us.

It will be interesting to see how good they actually are, or whether it has been a case of a snowball effect.

We, have had a couple away on International duty, which surey increases confidence in a player and also have what promises to be extra quality added to the team in McGivern.

Just pray for a decent start, then who knows....!

COYR

:englandsmile4wf:

I managed to get 3 non regulars to come down for the Ipswich opener.

They returned to see City v Swindon.

They won't be going tomorrow, £5 a ticket or not, even free entry probably wouldn't persuade them.

Yes, let's smash Brighton tomorrow playing entertaining, attacking football and there's a chance uncommitted fans will return for more.

Got an ominous feeling about tomorrow though because when City make these offers it nearly always ends in tears.

I managed to get 3 non regulars to come down for the Ipswich opener.

They returned to see City v Swindon.

They won't be going tomorrow, £5 a ticket or not, even free entry probably wouldn't persuade them.

Yes, let's smash Brighton tomorrow playing entertaining, attacking football and there's a chance uncommitted fans will return for more.

Got an ominous feeling about tomorrow though because when City make these offers it nearly always ends in tears.

With you there Buddy.

Also, when teams start the season unbeaten I'm sure we only add another scalp to their list (or maybe I'm just imagining it)

We seem to alright mid-season at breaking teams unbeaten runs ie. Portsmouth last season, but we never seem to do it to teams who are unbeaten from the very beginning!

Before Leicester I predicted a loss, but thought sod it got nothing to lose so I bet City to win 3-1 (so close)

Come on me babbers, 3-0 City Adomah to get the first goal due to high confidence!

agreed,but city to win 2-0,looking forward to ashton gate home teams goals,maynard-adomah

Archived