IGNORED

4 1/2 Hours And Counting....

PFree

Clearly nothing to panic about but if I am correct, I don't believe we've managed to score a home goal in the three games at the Gate so far this season...?

The good news is that after 4 1/2 hours of defending, I mean attacking, surely it must come tomorrow? I realise we'll probably start 9:0:1 and then 4:5:1 for the last few minutes (to try and nick one) but something tells me we are going to score at home for the first time this season....:winner_third_h4h:

I'm getting ever more confidence the more I write...we might well lose but something tells me we might just score a goal!

COYR...you can do it :city: !!!

Clearly nothing to panic about but if I am correct, I don't believe we've managed to score a home goal in the three games at the Gate so far this season...?

The good news is that after 4 1/2 hours of defending, I mean attacking, surely it must come tomorrow? I realise we'll probably start 9:0:1 and then 4:5:1 for the last few minutes (to try and nick one) but something tells me we are going to score at home for the first time this season....:winner_third_h4h:

I'm getting ever more confidence the more I write...we might well lose but something tells me we might just score a goal!

COYR...you can do it :city: !!!

Lay off the drink mate - it won't do you any good.

Archived