IGNORED

How Many Will We Lose By Tomorrow?

Mr Gow

I agree, i honestly don't know why some of the "superfans" on this forum even bother turning up! Look lads do us all a favour buy your Sky Sports package and Man Utd shirt and stay home!!!

I'm actually looking forward to a good game tomorrow. I think we will win 2 - 1.

I'm looking forward to it as well - as always - but there's no good reason to be confident of a win, only blind optimism.

We can all say '3-0 to City' or somesuch but the dire home performances so far this season ( and no goals) make this extremely unlikely.

I'll be ecstatic if we actually manage to score our first home goal.

Even then I fear Brighton will outscore us and win fairly comfortably, 2 or 3-1.

I'm looking forward to it as well - as always - but there's no good reason to be confident of a win, only blind optimism.

We can all say '3-0 to City' or somesuch but the dire home performances so far this season ( and no goals) make this extremely unlikely.

I'll be ecstatic if we actually manage to score our first home goal.

Even then I fear Brighton will outscore us and win fairly comfortably, 2 or 3-1.

Oh yeah i know this season hasn't been great, but we might put on another Leicester away performance. I enjoy going and part of being a City fan is having disappointments. But the second everyone rights us off we come out with some unbelievable results.

I think we will pick up the form we had toward the end of last season soon, this squad is all about confidence. I think alot of the squad hate playing at Ashton Gate with the constant moans and groans. I don't think its a coincidence our performances have picked up away from home over the last season or so.

Do not forget that BHA have achieved 13 out of a possible 15 points so far since being promoted. Very impressive.

It looks like they will do what Norwich did last season. Successive promotions. But it is a bit early to forecast that yet.

Personally, I fancy City to finally score at home for the first time this season, not just one but two goals at home.

So I go for City 2 - Brighton 1

Whatever happens, it should be a good atmosphere. I believe Brighton are bringing about 2000 fans.

Oh yeah i know this season hasn't been great, but we might put on another Leicester away performance. I enjoy going and part of being a City fan is having disappointments. But the second everyone rights us off we come out with some unbelievable results.

I think we will pick up the form we had toward the end of last season soon, this squad is all about confidence. I think alot of the squad hate playing at Ashton Gate with the constant moans and groans. I don't think its a coincidence our performances have picked up away from home over the last season or so.

Ashton Gate should be a fantastic stadium for a footballer to play in.

Very patient, loyal and passionate crowd.

Not if you bore them into submission with a series of non scoring, poor quality and tedious performances though.

Then, around me anyway, they become quiet and resigned. Not that many moans though.

It's up to KM - put a team out there to excite the crowd, attack the opposition, and try and score goals and the atmosphere will always be good.

Don't just say it, DO it, and as long as the commitment of the players is beyond question the AG crowd will always be behind the team whatever the result.

No excuses for the players at all, the stage is set for them when they come out of that tunnel and the only thing lacking is their performances.

Depends on the side he puts out I think if he starts with the following we have a chance

........................James

Spence...........Wilson....tanga......ncgivern

Albert......elliot..killkenny..cisse......jct

.........................Maynard

Or drop one of the middle three and play stead or pitman with Maynard

If Skuse starts I will pull my hairbout as he adds nothing apart from being a handy versatile bench player at best, he has gone backwards of late sadly

This is hopeful. Every single person on this forum knows that Skuse is going to start despite most not being happy about it. Especially seeing as Cisse seems to have fallen out of favour.

Really too close to call this one but we certainly owe em one after the play off final defeat. might be a bore draw, usually few goals between the two clubs and on previous six odd occasions we have come out just on top.

Few more goals this time me thinks...2-2 or narrow defeat for us.

If we capitulate Millen might say we won the tunnel at half time. Something to hold on to i suppose.

and i was going to break the piggy bank and fly over for it but i thought... what is the point this season... and you know, i said that out loud and nobody could give me a decent answer. So thats that.

City's home record v top of the table sides is ok.

2010-11 QPR 1-1

2009-10 Newcastle 2-2

2008-09 Wolves 2-2

2007-08 Not sure we ever played a side who were top of the table at home

From my memory, they were pretty exciting games.

Crowds were decent too (QPR was only 14,500 though)

Hopefully same today.

Neck on the line, but BHA have played Donnie, Pompey, Cardiff, Blackpool and Peterborough. 2 of thos must be prime relegation candidates, Pompey are similar to us. Good result against Cardiff.

Clearly they've started well.

Fingers crossed

1-1, 2-2

If we are hammered today,SL needs to deal with it,there is no confidence from city fans I speak with, im fortunate to talk to many in my business environment.

If a good impressive display, and performance, is produced then happy days.

But sadly there is no passion from the manager, and players,and no passion in the stands.hence creating a morgue at AG.

Personally do not have a problem loosing,just want to see total passion,and commitment from the manager,and players.

Archived