IGNORED

Killkenny

Abraham Romanovich

He's more like Hartley than Lee Johnson. All these people saying we need a creative midfielder are expecting us to go get a guy who can split a defence in half and play passes straight through the middle, theres no-one at this level who i have seen do that. Who do you want Xavi ?

Millen is the reason we lose, he has no tactical knowledge and no motivation skills!

I'd say a better version of LJ,

But that wasn't what we need, we need a Hartley/Tinnion

Don't think he's a bad signing, just maybe not what was needed

I think Kilkenny is more like Tins.

I think we're crying out for someone who can run at a defence and drive us forward without going gung-ho. In the Championship, WHO?!

Is it just me or is he a poor mans Lee Johnson.

He looks ponderous in possesion plays too deep.

Can't seem to release the ball quickly enough or even spot a pass.

If he is the answer in midfield what the hell was the question?

Well, he's no better thats LJ that's for sure.

I agree, however, he has not got a lot of options most of the time, so it makes him look even worse.

It also looked very much like he exchanged verbals with BCFC fan in the EE

All in all, no better then what we had.

Another great Millen signing.

For me he is a similar player to Leon Britton of Swansea , who wants to pick the ball up from defence and set attacks in motion. The difference with us and Swansea is we have poor movement in front of him.

For me he is a similar player to Leon Britton of Swansea , who wants to pick the ball up from defence and set attacks in motion. The difference with us and Swansea is we have poor movement in front of him.

Spot on. Our movement is terrible. we don't look to lose a man by shifting him out of position. Sides like Brighton and Swansea do that all over the pitch. Just before half time Spence took a throw near the corner flag. Not one of our players was moving when he threw it in. This clearly isn't central to our training and needs to be if we want to persist with 4 5 1.

My issue with Kilkenny is his almost complete inability to tackle. A couple of his 'challenges' were embarrassing today.

Well, he's no better thats LJ that's for sure.

I agree, however, he has not got a lot of options most of the time, so it makes him look even worse.

It also looked very much like he exchanged verbals with BCFC fan in the EE

All in all, no better then what we had.

Another great Millen signing.

Kilkenny was having a slanging match with Pitman, said fan then abused Kilkenny who raised an eyebrow but no more.

He's more like Hartley than Lee Johnson. All these people saying we need a creative midfielder are expecting us to go get a guy who can split a defence in half and play passes straight through the middle, theres no-one at this level who i have seen do that. Who do you want Xavi ?

Millen is the reason we lose, he has no tactical knowledge and no motivation skills!

This. Well said.

Millen/Wigeley have consistantly shown they're tactically clueless.

Does anyone know what him and pitman were arguing about in the second half?

No, but if I was Kilkenny I'd shut my mouth as he'd been on the pitch 80 minutes at that stage and done one good thing.

For those saying he's better than LJ, I've absolutely no idea why, he does nothing better.

No, but if I was Kilkenny I'd shut my mouth as he'd been on the pitch 80 minutes at that stage and done one good thing.

For those saying he's better than LJ, I've absolutely no idea why, he does nothing better.

He also had ago at the eastend aswell, but i think he was getting mixed up with people shouting "w**nker" at the player taking the corner, and not that the chant wasnt aimed at him.

Spookily I made exactly the same comment half way through the second half today? Apart from a different name and number he is a Doppelganger for Little Lee???

What annoys me is that LJ was part of our succesful side who was then lambasted by many people on this forum and in the ground when he did what Kilkenny does. This Kilkenny gets no slating at all, just proves to me it was about who signed LJ to the club and not the player himself!!!

Bring back LJ with Elliott again it worked last season and it could work again.

If you get chance read 10th paragraph down and who says Johnson cant tackle?

Archived