IGNORED

If Brighton Are Top, This Is A Poor League.

Lack of Action Man

I was distinctly unimpressed with BHA. They were well organised and obviously train hard but had no more technical ability than our players. JCR was our bright spark and although he faded the sub for Stead made no sense. For me, Skuse who imo was crap should have come off with Stead slotting in up front. Pitman offered himself well and was the only player to fully test their keeper. Maynard couldn't have done too much better being so isolated but I do believe his understanding of the ball into him and rusty ability to take it in his stride held him back too. Although many have slated Kilkenny I thought his willingness to receive and give the simple pass was all we had to keep possesion and effectively move the ball. Lastly, I feel sorry for David James who made a series of great saves but yet again was on the losing side. Forum... Over to you!

I was distinctly unimpressed with BHA. They were well organised and obviously train hard but had no more technical ability than our players. JCR was our bright spark and although he faded the sub for Stead made no sense. For me, Skuse who imo was crap should have come off with Stead slotting in up front. Pitman offered himself well and was the only player to fully test their keeper. Maynard couldn't have done too much better being so isolated but I do believe his understanding of the ball into him and rusty ability to take it in his stride held him back too. Although many have slated Kilkenny I thought his willingness to receive and give the simple pass was all we had to keep possesion and effectively move the ball. Lastly, I feel sorry for David James who made a series of great saves but yet again was on the losing side. Forum... Over to you!

Surely that makes their start to the season even more impressive?!

The first bit is something that we lack and makes a huge difference!

I disagree with pretty much all that. BHA looked a very good side, and that was a typical textbook away performance. They kept the ball well, and never looked threatened when we had it. Plus you always had the feeling that the could score whenever they wanted to. Ten minutes from time, away from home, is almost the perfect time to score. I thought Skuse was on e of our better players, and at least he actually looks like he wants to play for the boss and the club. David James may have made one great save, but it was from a shot which he failed to hold, or push away to the side in the first place. Any other saves he made were Basso-like. ie made to look better than they should have been. Kilkenny! All I will say is that he is no better than our beloved LJ.

I have to disagree on Skuse. He offers nothing going forward and lost possesion far too often. At least through Kilkenny we kept the ball! Hopefully you will agree with me in that the ref was utter turd.

You're insane, Skuse was the best player on the pitch first half and clearly picked up a knock in one of his many tackles regaining possession that Kilkenny then sprayed sideways.......

BHA are doing what any other team do when they come up to the championship(including when we come up and almost went to the prem) and that is not play that great in all games but get the results and probaly head for the prem!! and i'd put the saints in that catergory and have them going up with the gulls!!

we played well i thought looking on from the stands but we do need more up front, and woolford can **** off, he's a disgrace! utter bull-shit!!!

CTID!!!

I have to disagree on Skuse. He offers nothing going forward and lost possesion far too often. At least through Kilkenny we kept the ball! Hopefully you will agree with me in that the ref was utter turd.

Skuse, one of our best players today witout doubt,

One of the few willing to commit to a tackle,

he's never going to offer much going forward,But nor did Claude Makelele, that's not there game.

BHA are nothing special were there for the taking,we need to put two strikers up front,taking cole of was insane was the best player on the pitch.

That manager is clueless.

BHA will not finish in the top two very average.mackail smith looks a good buy at 1.5 million.

I thought each time Kilkenny had the ball there was ZERO movement in front of him and Maynard was surrounded by three blokes each time.

David James needs shooting. Everytime he makes a long range shot he always pushes it into the path of an oncoming attacker.

I thought each time Kilkenny had the ball there was ZERO movement in front of him and Maynard was surrounded by three blokes each time.

David James needs shooting. Everytime he makes a long range shot he always pushes it into the path of an oncoming attacker.

Cannot agree with you more. James seems to have a problem holding onto a ball from a shot and 9-10 times parries it to an opposition player. Please bring back Gerken for Leeds away!!!!!

Archived