IGNORED

Managers

Waffleflap

I think if city get rid of millen we( the fans) should pick the next manager...If there is say 5 candidates,there should be a poll on who should be the next man in charge..Just a thought as we seem clueless at recruiting people at the moment, from managers to players..What do you lot think..at least we can say 'WE' got it wrong if it goes tits up

I think if city get rid of millen we( the fans) should pick the next manager...If there is say 5 candidates,there should be a poll on who should be the next man in charge..Just a thought as we seem clueless at recruiting people at the moment, from managers to players..What do you lot think..at least we can say 'WE' got it wrong if it goes tits up

Deluded. This will never happen. It's true that a board might listen to fans if they are close to approaching a manager who the fans don't like - such as when villa were about to appoint McClaren and then pulled out. But they will never let the fans 'pick' a manager. I'm all for having a debate about who the next manager should be but this is a stupid thread.

Deluded. This will never happen. It's true that a board might listen to fans if they are close to approaching a manager who the fans don't like - such as when villa were about to appoint McClaren and then pulled out. But they will never let the fans 'pick' a manager. I'm all for having a debate about who the next manager should be but this is a stupid thread.

Its still in their best interests to appease the fans with a decent manager that fans actually want.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :wacko:

But what happens if nobody else applies in your grand idea? If nobody decent or with pedigree wants the job what do we do next?

Your tellin me there are no decent managers out of a job at the moment..With the size and quality of our city and with a half tidy side, there will be plenty of people wanting the job. Plus, with the new stadium in the pipeline im sure it is quite an attractive prospect..

Your tellin me there are no decent managers out of a job at the moment..With the size and quality of our city and with a half tidy side, there will be plenty of people wanting the job. Plus, with the new stadium in the pipeline im sure it is quite an attractive prospect..

Not with no money to spend.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :laughcont:

Archived