IGNORED

Woolford Has Got To Go!

Black Rat Lover_89

If any one can tell me something good that martin woolford brings to the team when he come's on then i'll run at the pitch and eat my own season ticket!

he is a utter fool when he comes on. he is ment to be a attacking winger, attacking winger my arse!!

no control of the ball, cant see a pass, cant cross a ball, cant shoot! he is total bull-shit!

surely no one can disagree,

CTID!!!

He's a puzzle. He was clearly decent at S****horpe. But some how KM seems to be doing a good job at turning good players into crap ones. Stead being a case in point. He looked top notch for us when he first arrived. He seems to get worse with every game now. Pitman's another example. They don't get game time and they're losing confidence. Ashton Gate seems to be a graveyard for talented players.

We've got the players to be a top half side, we just aint got the manager.

He's a puzzle. He was clearly decent at S****horpe. But some how KM seems to be doing a good job at turning good players into crap ones. Stead being a case in point. He looked top notch for us when he first arrived. He seems to get worse with every game now. Pitman's another example. They don't get game time and they're losing confidence. Ashton Gate seems to be a graveyard for talented players.

Agreed! We buy players who are good at doing x, y and z and then we coach them to be rubbish to fit in with our style of play !!!

woolford was a good player at this level for s****horpe, and i was very excited when we signed him as he scored and created goals, clearly isnt working for him here, read into that what you will, but i am a firm believer that managers have the ultimate effect on a players performance, for me he isnt being managed properly

If any one can tell me something good that martin woolford brings to the team when he come's on then i'll run at the pitch and eat my own season ticket!

he is a utter fool when he comes on. he is ment to be a attacking winger, attacking winger my arse!!

no control of the ball, cant see a pass, cant cross a ball, cant shoot! he is total bull-shit!

surely no one can disagree,

CTID!!!

Doesn't ever get time to get in to games - we cant just "get rid of him" he has a contract - we have far bigger problems (like millen being the manager) to deal with first.

Seriously, how can you single out a player who came on in the 87th minute when we were already 1-0 down ?

Exactly what I was just logging in to post!! Granted he let a simple ball roll under his feet in a promising attacking position, but we've got far bigger problems than Woolford at the moment!! That mis-control did sum up the performance pretty well for me. Woolford hasn't had much of a look in this season so far, other than a few fleeting appearances at left back and an admittedly poor game against Swindle, when he was presented with the perfect opportunity to impress.

He did always look good for S****horpe and had a great game against Manure in the cup.....he definitely hasn't discovered any of that form yet, but hopefully we can get the best out of him at some point in the future. I'm more disappointed that Keith didn't switch to 4-4-2 at any point today....we were handling Brighton pretty well and the game was there for the taking if we had attacked them a little more!

Seriously, how can you single out a player who came on in the 87th minute when we were already 1-0 down ?

Exactly what I was just logging in to post!! Granted he let a simple ball roll under his feet in a promising attacking position, but we've got far bigger problems than Woolford at the moment!! That mis-control did sum up the performance pretty well for me. Woolford hasn't had much of a look in this season so far, other than a few fleeting appearances at left back and an admittedly poor game against Swindle, when he was presented with the perfect opportunity to impress.

He did always look good for S****horpe and had a great game against Manure in the cup.....he definitely hasn't discovered any of that form yet, but hopefully we can get the best out of him at some point in the future. I'm more disappointed that Keith didn't switch to 4-4-2 at any point today....we were handling Brighton pretty well and the game was there for the taking if we had attacked them a little more!

Thought he was decent enough at the back end of last season when I saw his cameos and when he first joined- but Christ he has turned very crap lately. As another poster said, we do seem to have been taking at the least players who are at least reasonable enough into pretty average ones of late- shame they're not on pretty average wages...

Agree as well quality at Scunny, looks dreadful here and he done it at this level in a struggling Scunny side does not make sense, a new manager may change this.

Keef had him on his radar for a long time, sums the pair right up. Woolford like all the others drives a very nice white car though, so being a complete bag of ---- has its benefits.

So to get this big white car he has been a pile of shit all his life, not trained all his life to be a pro, a quality player at his previous club, because he got a big car and the manager has hardly played him and when not to the system he was good at with his former club he is a money grabbing i got a nice car footballer, you Muppet.

Sometimes it's not fair to judge players who only play bit parts of games but he hasn't impressed me when ever i've seen him including 5 minute cameos, full games and pre season friendlies. I guess some players just aren't suited to certain clubs or managers?

Good managers buy players who will fit into there side thats why they buy them, they can go wrong like anything in life, some of the players Millen have brought in have gone backwards, why is this?

Archived