IGNORED

One Thing You Dont Hear On Otib

Mr Gow

The thing every time that makes me mad we should of went up as Champions that year if we had a Maynard type player that first year in the Championship we would of went up automatic and we could be Stoke now, never mind but the 2-1 defeat to Plymouth at home and losing 2-1 at Stokes place those two games i still think about, never mind on wards and upwards we will get there one day.

The thing every time that makes me mad we should of went up as Champions that year if we had a Maynard type player that first year in the Championship we would of went up automatic and we could be Stoke now, never mind but the 2-1 defeat to Plymouth at home and losing 2-1 at Stokes place those two games i still think about, never mind on wards and upwards we will get there one day

thing is johnson may have got us up but pulis has kept stoke there for four years playing much more exiting football than we witness week in week out at the gate

thing is johnson may have got us up but pulis has kept stoke there for four years playing much more exiting football than we witness week in week out at the gate

If we went up, Lansdown would of opened the purse big time like the chairman has done there, Stoke playing exciting football?, they are now after there third year in the prem before that if throwing a long ball into a box is exciting football i stand corrected, with Lansdown money and a sell out every week at AG and AG rocks when full we good be there with Johnson or without who knows.

If Pulis had stayed our crowds would have dwindled to about 7000, the football was even worse than the dross we're watching now.

Quite possibly but some on here are advocating that Millen be given this season (to keep us up apparently) next season because he'll be able to get rid of loads of players and sign loads more and of course those players will need at least a season to bed in, 7,000 might look ok by then.

Archived