IGNORED

For The Lj Haters

Pete1975Legend

It's not that the can't tackle, more that he regularly bottles of tackles when a foot in is needed.

No time for bottlers or players who don't give 110% for the team, LJ comes into both of those catergories for me.

Found his level and it's no surprise given his ability that he's at a club like Chesterfield.

Kilkenny could get into ANY championship teams in this league.....he works on movement, BCFC HAVE NONE.

Imagine Kilkenny playing in Brightons team.....he would look a world beater.....he doesnt have the players and tactics around him to utilise his ability.

Completely agree, he is the only player in our team that wants the ball and often finds space in the middle to recieve the ball.

Have to say I still think LJ should be in our side but the vocal few got there way and got him out and all we got in return was someone thats no better, so what was the point and if you thought LJ couldn't tackleI suggest you read this about 10/11 paragraphs down.

Amazing, who'd have thought, central midfielder makes a tackle.

I can't find this weeks anti-Skuse rant can you provide a link?

I can't believe that the OP took the time out to go on the Chesterfield website, and read through a

match report that was longer than a dissertation and found ONE mention of LJ

and started a thread about it

Face it Pete - no one, not even Millen, rates LJ.

CR

My thoughts exactly. Beyond pathetic. As if making a few tackles in one game suddenly means that all the games we saw him bottling challenges is irrelevant? Besides the reason most people don't rate LJ is not for his lack of tackling but more for his lack of ability. He's not in the team to tackle but create and he doesn't create. Whereas Elliot is not in the team to pass but break up play and gain control. Surprise surprise he's not very good at the former but is excellent at the latter.

Archived