IGNORED

"one Nil To The Nancy Boys"

the frampton balti

Has got to go down as the best away chant this season.

credit where credits due.

Sorry but no matter how you try and dress it up that was the worst home support ive seen at the gate as far as i can remember .

still after nearly eight hours of football without a goal im not suprisd the crowd is down in the dumps

As someone said on the radio tonight we couldnt fill the stadium if it was free..................................well it practically was today.

Shame really cos albert and jammer ran their socks off and the new lad looks quite promising spence had an unusual mare kilkenny was holding up play, skuse was appalling and fantastic in equal measure.

Still it was one nil to the nancy boys!!!!! so what does that make ar lot .???

I actually thought the fans did their best to get behind the team, Red Army was going around well today. But it won't last if we just keep seeing the same turd we always do.

Attendence prediction for next game? 12,100 at most.

from the ayteo brighton were 5 times as loud as the east end mind you they probbly had five times as many singers.

As for red army .......... what a generic load of inane dogshite is that . dont think i heard one proper city song today.

from the ayteo brighton were 5 times as loud as the east end mind you they probbly had five times as many singers.

As for red army .......... what a generic load of inane dogshite is that . dont think i heard one proper city song today.

"from the Ateyo"? take you lot were singing then? wouldnt of thought it! The East End sang its heart out today and were the only ones that actually have a voice other than moans in that ground!

Maybe if the rest of the stadium actually sang Brighton wouldn't have been '5 times as loud"

Funny isnt it, from the east end, i didnt think brighton were that loud at all really.

"Top of the league and still dont sing" was sung a few times today.

Have to say the EE was electric first half. Shame the rest of the ground couldnt get involved. Sure the Brighton fans would agree if they were being honest.

As for the 1-0 to the nancy boys, I'm sure they sing that every week. We set ourselves up for a fall.

Reminds me of the "one nil to the famous team" chant after we have sung your not famous anymore.

Eventually the players have to do something in return to keep the drowd going. Millen out

Archived