IGNORED

Holloway

Cardy

I think Holloway is just the man to sort out this shambles. I know he's ex-Gas but he would lift the club and put some much needed passion in. He also probably hates Millen, Walsh, Naylor etc and would therefore get rid of all the hangers on and get in some people who might know what they are doing.

Would he come to us though? I think he would - he loves this part of the world and knows aswell as anyone the potential for this club to be great.

MILLEN OUT.

I think Holloway is just the man to sort out this shambles. I know he's ex-Gas but he would lift the club and put some much needed passion in. He also probably hates Millen, Walsh, Naylor etc and would therefore get rid of all the hangers on and get in some people who might know what they are doing.

Would he come to us though? I think he would - he loves this part of the world and knows aswell as anyone the potential for this club to be great.

MILLEN OUT.

No.

Better managers out their unattached and therefore cheaper.

MILLEN OUT.

he doesn't hate millen, they are actually good friends and go way back to their brentford days

holloway is not the answer, he hates us with a passion, and he is a cock

why would he leave a bigger, more established club than oursevles..

They're not bigger, (smaller gate yesterday despite a far better start), but they are better run at present..

No to him, anyway and also no to Dave Jones too, whose final days at Cardiff resembled us under Wilson, with players drinking in town until all hours before big games.

Simple let the people apply then you have a list to work with.

There would be some great applications.

I think we would be suprised how high the applicants would be.

Regards holloway,forget the gas connection,he is a Bristol lad and proud of it,done wonders at Blackpool.

Anybody care to moan about Tony pulls look what he has done at Stoke, well established Premier League club.

Some of our fans are so blinkered it is so sad.

Danny Wilson at sheff utd the majority love him,yet ex sheff we'd legend.

What matters to the majority of football fans is what the results are on the pitch.

Simple let the people apply then you have a list to work with.

There would be some great applications.

I think we would be suprised how high the applicants would be.

Regards holloway,forget the gas connection,he is a Bristol lad and proud of it,done wonders at Blackpool.

Anybody care to moan about Tony pulls look what he has done at Stoke, well established Premier League club.

Some of our fans are so blinkered it is so sad.

Danny Wilson at sheff utd the majority love him,yet ex sheff we'd legend.

What matters to the majority of football fans is what the results are on the pitch.

exactly, there were a lot of high quality applicants last time, you shouldn't set your sights too low!

why would he leave a bigger, more established club than oursevles..

Blackpool a bigger club? Give it a rest please.

Holloway is a kn0b, why some of our fans have a love in for him is beyond me, he hates us and we SHOULD hate him but for some reason we dont..(the Ateyo clapping him a few season's back still makes my blood boil)

Plenty of managers out there that would come in and give the much needed shake up this club needs.

It all depends on the SL's strategy, availability of funds to back the new manager and willingness to bring in a manager with backroom staff (as some manager's prefer) but Martin O'Neill would be the no.1 candidate for me to sort our mess out. Of course, he may not be remotely interested.

Remember, one of the things that got Coppout the job was his willingness to work with the backroom staff.

BCFC old boys network ranting.gif

On the OP's question, maybe I've been an exile too long (or maybe am just open minded), but I'd have no problem with Holloway managing City though he wouldn't be at the top of my list. He's passionate, doesn't put up with below par performances and has proved he can get a team promoted to the Premier League. Provided a manager gives 100% for CIty, I'm not fussed about his past.

For all of those crying down Holloway... Yes, I know he has a history, but the guy has grown up a lot in that time, and in fairness in recent seasons, has been complimentary of us....

However that aside.... Look at it this way. Which would you prefer right now if the only two choices we had were this:

Millen, with his defensive clueless inept tactics and boring brand of football taking us down.

Or Holloway, who has shown with Blackpool that he can take an underachieving group of players, turn them around and play attractive attacking football that would likely keep us up.

What would you choose.... Would you choose your own prejudice over the good of the club....?

Personally I would have Holloway tomorrow, but then again why would he want to leave what appears to be a reasonably stable, decently run club to take over the "shambles" that is presently Bristol City?

Ask yourself one question "In the same position, would you????"

Also we have to remember that there is still the small point that before anyone knew comes in, there is the present incumbent and as there is no way that he will resign then we are waiting on the board to force the issue which presently appears a lon way of, although it does appear that all they are doing is putting off the absolute inevitable?

MILLEN OUT.

If your going to give it the MILLEN OUT crap at least propose a viable alternative? Why would he leave Blackpool who are quite comfy money wise having bounced up to the premier league he's got a good squad of players.

Archived