IGNORED

10 Yards From A Reasonable Performance

the frampton balti

I m not quite in the millen out bunch yet as i reckon that 3 points from the next three games should keep him his job.

BUT, I cant help thinkin that the formation we played yesterday was simply not moving fast enough. When we are in possession it requires that the whole team is 10yards further up the pitch. However apart from adoma and jcr nobody seemed interested in moving as a unit. lackadasical is a word LAZY is another. In defence of Maynard who is attacked on another fred he had at least two markers for the whole game and was of course .....on his own. which would not have been the case if the whole team had pushed forward with speed when we had possesion .Simple really we run forwards opposing team run backwards. Running forwards is faster than running backwards we win the game!!!!!

I m not quite in the millen out bunch yet as i reckon that 3 points from the next three games should keep him his job.

BUT, I cant help thinkin that the formation we played yesterday was simply not moving fast enough. When we are in possession it requires that the whole team is 10yards further up the pitch. However apart from adoma and jcr nobody seemed interested in moving as a unit. lackadasical is a word LAZY is another. In defence of Maynard who is attacked on another fred he had at least two markers for the whole game and was of course .....on his own. which would not have been the case if the whole team had pushed forward with speed when we had possesion .Simple really we run forwards opposing team run backwards. Running forwards is faster than running backwards we win the game!!!!!

You really believe 3 points from the next 3 games will be sufficient to save his job, my god you are easily pleased.

Doncaster have their 1 point courtesy of our losers and Reading have been pants so far this season.

I would say he now needs somewhere in the order of a minimum of 7 points from the next 4 games to be anywhere near keeping his job and even then he would be very lucky if he does.

Millen will never ever deliver consistent results IMO.

You really believe 3 points from the next 3 games will be sufficient to save his job, my god you are easily pleased.

Doncaster have their 1 point courtesy of our losers and Reading have been pants so far this season.

I would say he now needs somewhere in the order of a minimum of 7 points from the next 4 games to be anywhere near keeping his job and even then he would be very lucky if he does.

Millen will never ever deliver consistent results IMO.

not expecting anything from leeds if we then lose to hull nothing but a victory v reading would save him . If we draw all three he will stay. Thats pretty much how i see it yes.

Time is running out though and im sure keith doesnt want to spend the whole season on the verge of getting the sack. It may happen sooner and i care less now than before.

not expecting anything from leeds if we then lose to hull nothing but a victory v reading would save him . If we draw all three he will stay. Thats pretty much how i see it yes.

Time is running out though and im sure keith doesnt want to spend the whole season on the verge of getting the sack. It may happen sooner and i care less now than before.

OK, now take a look at the fixture list and bearing in mind we only just held on for a point against Doncaster, when do you think we can expect to start gaining enough points to pull us clear of the 'mire' ready for the next run of defeats?.

OK, now take a look at the fixture list and bearing in mind we only just held on for a point against Doncaster, when do you think we can expect to start gaining enough points to pull us clear of the 'mire' ready for the next run of defeats?.

well its impossible to speculate positively given the way that were playing at present however assuming millen saves his job with the three oints suggested above i think he would then be hanging on on a game by game basis.

It does seem that a win lose win lose win kind of scenario could go along way in this league and would certainly pull us beyond the mire.

I take it from your post that you would prefer keith to walk now?

well its impossible to speculate positively given the way that were playing at present however assuming millen saves his job with the three oints suggested above i think he would then be hanging on on a game by game basis.

It does seem that a win lose win lose win kind of scenario could go along way in this league and would certainly pull us beyond the mire.

I take it from your post that you would prefer keith to walk now?

I would have preferred that he was never given the job in the first place. He was an average mainly lower league player, his record as a coach is mainly poor apart from the 2 years of success under GJ and as a manager he is totally out of his depth, he has spent the wrong end of 2 mill (mainly on players who don't get a full game) and nothing has changed and to be honest the scenario you describe is just so depressing I don't even want to consider it, so for me he has a maximum of 4 games to turn it around once and for all and 3 points ain't good enough. Actually read what you posted it's frightening you have already speculated that we will lose the next 2 games is that how far we have fallen into the abyss.

I would have preferred that he was never given the job in the first place. He was an average mainly lower league player, his record as a coach is mainly poor apart from the 2 years of success under GJ and as a manager he is totally out of his depth, he has spent the wrong end of 2 mill (mainly on players who don't get a full game) and nothing has changed and to be honest the scenario you describe is just so depressing I don't even want to consider it, so for me he has a maximum of 4 games to turn it around once and for all and 3 points ain't good enough. Actually read what you posted it's frightening you have already speculated that we will lose the next 2 games is that how far we have fallen into the abyss.

NO, I actually think that we will acheive more than three points from the next three games , what im describing is the worst scenario under which keith should still keep his job. Perhaps you are of the school of thought that you would prefer us to lose games in order for there to be a change of regime? I think we have the squad to compete in this league .......It really is down to keith............................................................................ and if he needs my help he should ask for it! etc etc etc

NO, I actually think that we will acheive more than three points from the next three games , what im describing is the worst scenario under which keith should still keep his job. Perhaps you are of the school of thought that you would prefer us to lose games in order for there to be a change of regime? I think we have the squad to compete in this league .......It really is down to keith............................................................................ and if he needs my help he should ask for it! etc etc etc

No I actually I want us to win every game and would love nothing more than Millen proving me wrong, unfortunately I cannot ever see it happening. I cannot for many a year remember a time when the fans actually expect a defeat before a ball is kicked. He has had over 12 months, the summer, pre season and over 2 mill to spend and the worst thing is he has not changed anything from the darker days of GJ's time it's de ja vu, exactly the same mistakes being made now.

Archived