IGNORED

Relegation !

foghornred

Never seen a relegation.... If we do get relegated hope the muppets get it over and done with rather than have a dilemma where we have to score 1 goal and someone else has to lose! I think i'll just die.

If we do get relegated watch the funding dry up, who wants to to be involved with building a new stadium with a club that are losing revenue streams and are dropping down a division?

Lansdown will have to dig deep and other directors or we will be in serious problems. I am sure their long term goal did not involve the word relegation. Especially with all our players on Championship wages. Fingers crossed we don't get relegated. I have seen us drop divisions 5 times, but I fear with the debt we are in this time we could have very serious problems. God forbid Lansdown has some major finance crisis, or god forbid something worse. Then what for Bristol City. What ever happens Relegation must not happen, we have too much going on in this club at the moment for relegation to be an option.

If we do get relegated watch the funding dry up, who wants to to be involved with building a new stadium with a club that are losing revenue streams and are dropping down a division?

Lansdown will have to dig deep and other directors or we will be in serious problems. I am sure their long term goal did not involve the word relegation. Especially with all our players on Championship wages. Fingers crossed we don't get relegated. I have seen us drop divisions 5 times, but I fear with the debt we are in this time we could have very serious problems. God forbid Lansdown has some major finance crisis, or god forbid something worse. Then what for Bristol City. What ever happens Relegation must not happen, we have too much going on in this club at the moment for relegation to be an option.

I was thinking the exact same thing, whats the bet that the ground wont happen if we go down. Im hoping we have started work before the seasons over, but with the JR possibly on the horizon then this looks destined not to happen. After all the hassle this new ground has been, and the effort the fans etc have put in I will be disgusted that if we get the green light and we dont build it.

Archived