IGNORED

Bournemouth Chairman

Tim S

Ive just seen that the Bournemouth Chairman got on the mic after their match with Chesterfield and was shouting something at the fans

Anyone know what he was going on about? Sounded to me something like "Come on then, if you got something to say come and say it to my face" before being dragged away by several stewards!

Ive just seen that the Bournemouth Chairman got on the mic after their match with Chesterfield and was shouting something at the fans

Anyone know what he was going on about? Sounded to me something like "Come on then, if you got something to say come and say it to my face" before being dragged away by several stewards!

Basically, the Muff fans want to know where all the money's gone. It's the usual story of big incoming transfer fees not being reinvested in the team.

Pissed off with the bullshit talking probably.

Refreshing.

they want to know where the money has gone from some of their player sales... some one needs to remind them that they were in administration 3 years ago and coming out doesn't mean it wipes the debt completely it means its restructered into more managable payments to pay off a % of what they owe.....thats where their money has gone

Archived