IGNORED

Tinmans Testimonial

Keepers Ball

Its going to be a good match but is anyone slightly dissapointed that this won't be a "full" testomonial match as such? Tinman has said that this is going to be a proper pre-season warm up for City, and that he may have to twist Danny's arm to get Gazza on, so sadly I just wonder if some of the entertainment could be taken off of it a bit.

Don't want to take any credit away from the testimonial committee for a superb arrangement, I just personally was looking forward to one of those classic testimonials where everyone tries a few tricks and has a bit of fun.

Portsmouth ?

Are you bloody serious ?

Eleven years at our club and all he gets is Portsmouth ?

Very disappointing for the bloke :clap:

I'm guessing that Jim Smith was manager of Newcastle when Tinman made his debut. I cant think of any other link between the clubs.

I'm sure we'd all have liked to have seen Newcastle but I imagine they're far too busy playing against the Chinese national team in the Coke Challenge Cup or suchlike. On the bright side at least its not Bradford!

Guest smirnoffred

I hope he gets a good turnout, not starting a part timer thing again but I hope he is as well supported in his testimonial as city have been towards the end of this season.

Think spellig his name out would be great, imagine that right across the dolman! :clap::clap::clap::clap::huh::grr: Tinman

Archived