IGNORED

Is Millen Dating Skuse

Pete1975Legend

As you were OBVIOUSLY there watching the match, what, in your informed view did Skuse do so wrong?

He took of "a" midfielder to put a striker on, just debatable which one he chose. But as I wasn't there I shan't pass judgement on which midfielder should have been taken off and leave that one to the "expert" employed by the club.

....but you still didn't answer his question?

If there is a question worth answering, then people will answer?

No one has?.....guess everyone realises petey is on yet another trolling excerise?

For the record, I don't know how skuse actually played today either, much like petey.....however now I've spoken to a couple of mates at the game, they said skuse had a reasonably good game and was doing a very good job of keeping jonny howson quiet?

Thier view was skuse was marking him well, Elliott was attacking, Kilkenny other than the goal and moaning at the ref, wasn't doing much else of benefit?

But hey......thats just the view of two people at the game.

The post was tongue in cheek. But its always the usual subjects that get subbed no matter how ineffective other players are

Pete, it's obvious that he believes we have a better chance of winning with Skuse on the pitch, as he can protect the back 4 better than anyone else in the team. Personally, I think that Cisse and him are of similar quality, but Cisse is out of favour for whatever reason. Today I would have taken off Skuse or Elliott rather than Killa, so I agree Millen probably made the wrong choice.

However, you constantly pick out Skuse for particular attention and to be fair (as others have said), it is getting very boring. There's also no need to be so personal in your attacks on him/Millen.

Skuse is useless, always has been, always will be. I genuinely believe I could do the same job as Skuse. Seriously I could. He is a waste of a player, anyway surely Millen should be gone now on another note.

And yet EVERY manager he's played under has rated him highly?

Archived