IGNORED

Players

Snufflelufagus

For the record I don't think millen is the man for the job. But at what point do the players take the blame? Missing a pen, not being able to defend set pieces etc.

Sounded to me that the players played well... until the penalty and the taking kilkenny off cock-up

But missing a pen is a big factor in the game.

It does not help.... but we played against 10 men after that.

It should have been them trying to hold on - instead it was us who lost the game.

Keefs obsession with elliott and skuse (as a pairing) has cost us again

I don't think in either of the last two games, you can point the finger at any particular player a d say.......they have been crap, Etc

Mentioned it in another thread, but Talking to a couple of friends at the game, they have confirmed what I felt at the time, which was the subbing of Kilkenny was probably the best of the 3 midfielders based on their performances wasn't the problem, but that playing 4-5-1 when they went to 10, we were ripping them apart and a goal was coming, instead we switched to 4-5-1 and instantly the wingers stopped attacking as much and Leeds took control.

Then a set peice and we conceded.

You have to point fingers at the defence and the captain for not dealing with the free kick, plus you have to look at a forward who has looked poor for a couple of games.

People are blaming Millen. Fair enough, but for wrong reasons I feel, if anything he should have kept 4-5-1 but changed Maynard for pitman and got Yannick on sooner for Albert.

We would have continued to swap the middle but also with a hungry striker.

Next game personally drop Nicky for Brett and also bring in a leader in Carey.

For the record I don't think millen is the man for the job. But at what point do the players take the blame? Missing a pen, not being able to defend set pieces etc.

When you cross the white line the respossability is down to you as a player, but a good manager those help. Players have in the past and in the future get managers sacked, i don't know if this is the case at City the players seem to be giving 100% and in the press they are saying the right words, who knows, i don't for sure.

I personally solely blame the players. elliott, skuse, mcallister, nyatanga etc etc i could go on.

elliott still lives of his first season, he does my head in the most.

off course, millen should have sorted it out, we have had the same under achieving squad for near enough 3 seasons now, but who wants them? all over rated, all over paid.

Archived